Jump to content
David

Ex Rams

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Gladram said:

 

Who would of thought, he'd already be playing Europa League/Champions League football.

 

Good luck to him, really liked him

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Squid said:

Who would of thought, he'd already be playing Europa League/Champions League football.

 

Good luck to him, really liked him

I agree. Steve Nicholson quotes Timi from the NK Olimpija website, saying that he had offers from lower league English clubs this summer but didn't want to play at that level and hung on for something better. Good on him, - I hope he does really well there.

If there's anything holding him back I think it's his injury record.

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, angieram said:

I agree. Steve Nicholson quotes Timi from the NK Olimpija website, saying that he had offers from lower league English clubs this summer but didn't want to play at that level and hung on for something better. Good on him, - I hope he does really well there.

If there's anything holding him back I think it's his injury record.

He'll be playing at a top european club by the time he's 26 imo.

I don't usually disagree with letting players go but with him I really did, I feel like his injury record was all that persuaded us to do so.

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

He'll be playing at a top european club by the time he's 26 imo.

I don't usually disagree with letting players go but with him I really did, I feel like his injury record was all that persuaded us to do so.

He's a nice guy, too. He always likes my tweets to him. ☺️ (Stalker alert!) 

Share this post


Link to post

I’d say it was pretty daft to release him (and sell Luke Thomas).

imagine how we’d be crowing about the academy now if we were...

                       roos

bogle.   Davies.   Clarke.    Lowe
   
              Bird.       Elsnik

knight.        Holmes.    Sibley or thomas

                    Marriott

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, RamNut said:

I’d say it was pretty daft to release him (and sell Luke Thomas).

imagine how we’d be crowing about the academy now if we were...

                       roos

bogle.   Davies.   Clarke.    Lowe
   
              Bird.       Elsnik

knight.        Holmes.    Sibley or thomas

                    Marriott

We'd probably be wondering if we can challenge Luton, Barnsley and Stoke for the title next season.

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, RamNut said:

I’d say it was pretty daft to release him (and sell Luke Thomas).

imagine how we’d be crowing about the academy now if we were...

                       roos

bogle.   Davies.   Clarke.    Lowe
   
              Bird.       Elsnik

knight.        Holmes.    Sibley or thomas

                    Marriott

That’s an absolute nonsense starting line up. 
 

Marriott?! 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.