David

Ex Rams

1 hour ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

He's signed for Stockport Town. Stockport County are in the National League (5th tier), whereas Town play in the 10th tier. I had to double check, as I doubted a 45-year-old Robbie Savage could cut it at National League level!

I swear the BBC article said Stockport County. I had to double check as well as I suspected County were higher than the 10th tier.

6 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

He's signed for Stockport Town. Stockport County are in the National League (5th tier), whereas Town play in the 10th tier. I had to double check, as I doubted a 45-year-old Robbie Savage could cut it at National League level!

The 34 year old Robbie Savage that played for Derby wouldn't be able to cut it in the national league, never mind as a 45 year old. 

10 hours ago, Will the Ram said:

2 goals for Harry Wilson in Bournemouth’s defeat at Tottenham. First was a great freekick.

Started on the bench though. Think his spell down there’s going how most of us would’ve predicted - definitely has the natural talent to make an impact, hence the goals he’s scored, but lacks in general play a bit.

21 hours ago, Squid said:

Liked him when he was here, good luck to him.

Pretty much saved Rowett's bacon. We were getting torn apart consistently trying to play Huddlestone & Johnson as a CDM pairing for much of his first 2 months.

Ledley signs in the 20th September, debut away at Brentford on the 26th, scores in a -1-1 draw after which we go on an amazing 3 month run of form. Ledley gets injured and it all falls apart again the change to 3 at the back and some heavy snow sees us through to the end of the season play-offs.

Edited by Coconut

anyone know what happened to Timi Elsnik???

Last I heard he had a trial at Bolton

Edited by Squid