David

Ex Rams

58 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/football-ramble-daily/id254078311?i=1000446330681

The best podcast in football, The Football Ramble, has just gone daily. Every Wednesday, they now do an episode called ‘Ramble Meets’. This week it’s our Will. Looking forward to this one.

As soon as the topic came round to Rowett, he started laughing. Wasn’t too harsh on him though.

12 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/football-ramble-daily/id254078311?i=1000446330681

The best podcast in football, The Football Ramble, has just gone daily. Every Wednesday, they now do an episode called ‘Ramble Meets’. This week it’s our Will. Looking forward to this one.

He has two dogs. Good lad.

14 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

As soon as the topic came round to Rowett, he started laughing. Wasn’t too harsh on him though.

Sense there's a bit of bad blood there despite his very magnanimous answer. 

Unless there's a bit later on that I've not got to, I think it's a shame they didn't ask him a bit more about that. Although I guess they only had a finite time with him. 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, JfR said:

Mount starting for Chelsea against Man Utd today; Tomori on the bench:

Just about to post, looking forward to seeing him. Best of luck Mason! And Tom! 

Edited by SKRam
Added Tom

9 hours ago, angieram said:

Jesus, what does the guy on the end of the wall think he’s actually there for?

11 hours ago, angieram said:

I'm pretty certain that the first time I've seen a curved laser beam, so an added bonus, I'd say!  

One of our former youth players, Andy Dales, will miss out on playing against us tonight - he's currently out injured and won't be fit for another 2 months.

In the 17/18 season he scored 23 goals from midfield in the Northern Premier League (level 9). He joined Scunthorpe at the start of the 18/19 season and scored on his debut. In the second half of last season he went on loan to Dundee FC.

38 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Harry Wilson putting Bournemouth 2 up against the Villa 😁

Not a bad one, either

Wish he did that against Villa when he was with us

On 17/08/2019 at 21:29, TuffLuff said:

Conor Sammon scored twice for Falkirk today 

Where the haters at??

Miss him.

Think that might be double figures since he left Derby.