Ex Rams

David

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

It does until he triggers a clause, then maybe you can throw in an extra nick Blackman as well 

£4.5m was the reported initial fee, but I think we've seen this week how accurate reports can be.

Addons may also have been triggered already, we definitely have a sell on fee also.

4 minutes ago, David said:

£4.5m was the reported initial fee, but I think we've seen this week how accurate reports can be.

Addons may also have been triggered already, we definitely have a sell on fee also.

the way he is playing an England call must be due and I would anticipate that we have a clause for that, hopefully

Just now, Spanish said:

the way he is playing an England call must be due and I would anticipate that we have a clause for that, hopefully

Has he been playing well? Can't say I've seen much of Watford to be honest, I know we're a little biased of Will over here so one decent goal would be enough for a call up ?

2 minutes ago, David said:

Has he been playing well? Can't say I've seen much of Watford to be honest, I know we're a little biased of Will over here so one decent goal would be enough for a call up ?

Southgate tends to add players that are currently playing well to his core squad, not sure when the next call up is but I think there's  good chance

14 minutes ago, David said:

Steady, according to my Watford supporting friends - and the stats back that up.

They're massively chuffed with him, because he holds down his spot in the first XI of a PL team (in 8th place), and in that context he was a bargain. He very rarely has a poor game, but they say it's equally rare for him to be one of Watford's top performers on the day.

22 hours ago, SaintRam said:

He very rarely has a poor game, but they say it's equally rare for him to be one of Watford's top performers on the day.

They're playing him on the RHS of a midfield 4 - We all know from several seasons of watching Hughes that the dude can play pretty much any position and play it well - He's only at full potential when played him in a slightly freed, advanced CM role though

Just now, ossieram said:

Can you read this without subscribing?

Just put any name and make up an email address, you don't need to verify it to read. I must have boosted their subscriber count a fair bit with Bob Jockey accounts.

4 minutes ago, David said:

Just put any name and make up an email address, you don't need to verify it to read. I must have boosted their subscriber count a fair bit with Bob Jockey accounts.

You get 1 free article a day. 

Archived