Hillsborough Trial

SaintRam

On 05/07/2018 at 19:36, MuespachRam said:

The whole event is full of people taking blame where they shouldn't have to and people not taking any responsibility for their actions at all.

I hear all this "justice" talk, but does anyone actually want "justice" or do they just want a big pay out..?

Yes they wanted to stop being blamed and for the truth to come out.

The report is out having considered all the facts. 

Or we can blame people based on Sun articles and proven cover ups.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 05/07/2018 at 19:36, MuespachRam said:

The whole event is full of people taking blame where they shouldn't have to and people not taking any responsibility for their actions at all.

I hear all this "justice" talk, but does anyone actually want "justice" or do they just want a big pay out..?

Please stop reading the sun.

It was and has been a cover up. 

• 1 month later...
On 06/07/2018 at 23:40, sage said:

Yes they wanted to stop being blamed and for the truth to come out.

The report is out having considered all the facts. 

Or we can blame people based on Sun articles and proven cover ups.

Don’t listen to him. He hasn’t a rational thought in his head when it comes to the city of Liverpool. 

I'd love to hear what Bill Shankly would have to say about all this.

i'm sure he would cut straight through all the crap and obfuscation and nail it totally.

8 minutes ago, RamNut said:

I'd love to hear what Bill Shankly would have to say about all this.

i'm sure he would cut straight through all the crap and obfuscation and nail it totally.

Yet didn’t he once famously say that Football isn’t about life and death it was much more important than that....! 

On 03/07/2018 at 17:42, HantsRam said:

awful - but there has never been any evidence of fans being there who did not have tickets. None

Every scouse football fan I've ever met has freely recounted to me how they got into all the big games (semifinals and finals) without tickets, going through the turnstiles slipping over a tenner or twenty to the operative and knowing that the person on the other side is (a) happy to take the cash to supplement low wages, and (b) can't afford a holdup at their turnstile by arguing with someone that they're not going to let them through. 

It's part of the post-truth world to argue that Liverpool fans did not do this at Hillsborough. 

7 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Yet didn’t he once famously say that Football isn’t about life and death it was much more important than that....! 

He was the best football manager in the whole history of the game. He understood the passion of the fans and he could express himself in terrific pithy language. I'm sure he would believe that that you couldn't blame the crowd for failure to manage the crowd. I doubt whether he'd blame a single bloke on a horse either. He'd just nail it totally. 

he would have attacked the mentality that treated fans as scum and erected the fences in the first place.

Obviously I think he was a great man.

• 4 months later...

A few news agencies running this warning today - watch what you post folks.....

With the Hillsborough disaster trials due to begin on 14 January 2018, please remember The Contempt of Court Act rules on what information can be published during active trials. It is an offence to publish anything which could prejudice or impede a trial.

Archived