Kasey Palmer - Signed for Blackburn on loan

DarkFruitsRam7

9 hours ago, VulcanRam said:

Didn't think he'd come to us after the signings we have made, but if I'm honest I thought he'd end up somewhere better than Blackburn. Deffo a step down from where he's played the last couple of seasons (unless they've suddenly become play off contenders, which I doubt).  

At his time in his career, it is not about promotion (although it wouldn't do him any harm). It is about playing regularly and getting noticed and even if he is in what is perceived to be a poor side, he will stand out. Not a bad thing at all. Surely better that than coming to a team where he might get a few games as sub or on the hope someone gets injured 

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

At his time in his career, it is not about promotion (although it wouldn't do him any harm). It is about playing regularly and getting noticed and even if he is in what is perceived to be a poor side, he will stand out. Not a bad thing at all. Surely better that than coming to a team where he might get a few games as sub or on the hope someone gets injured 

I agree, my point being I thought a better team would be in for him where he would still play regularly. That ship sailed for us with the signings we have already  made but plenty of other better teams than Blackburn appear to be scratching around. Good luck to him though, I would have liked to have seen much more of him last season. 

6 minutes ago, VulcanRam said:

I agree, my point being I thought a better team would be in for him where he would still play regularly. That ship sailed for us with the signings we have already  made but plenty of other better teams than Blackburn appear to be scratching around. Good luck to him though, I would have liked to have seen much more of him last season. 

Think Blackburn could be the surprise team this season

Archived