Kasey Palmer - Signed for Blackburn on loan

DarkFruitsRam7

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, sage said:

Sales, purchases, loans.

Sales yes.

Purchases no, transfer fees and levies written off over term of the contract,  unless we purchased someone before 30 June and then subsequently decided they are worth less than we paid for them.

Loan fees unsure,  but pretty certain they would be recognised in the season to which they related.

I have no idea if this is related, but if you look at her likes..... her most recent is someone responding to her tweet suggesting that the reveal is Kasey Palmer. I will be massively disappointed if it is not transfer related news......

2 hours ago, SilentRam said:

I have no idea if this is related, but if you look at her likes..... her most recent is someone responding to her tweet suggesting that the reveal is Kasey Palmer. I will be massively disappointed if it is not transfer related news......

Unfortunately not related. She was liking literally every response.

3 hours ago, SilentRam said:

Heard that its the new training gear reveal, would make sense 

7 minutes ago, DcfcJack said:

Such a derby thing to do, we get teased with potential signings only to be shot down with training gear. 

Not sure the club has done any such teasing.Some fans have as usual got themselves whipped up and then blame others for not getting what they want. 

Maybe it is all this warm weather...

Archived