Pearce to QPR?

Parsnip

3 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

If someone is prepared to buy one of our non-playing senior pros, I'd bite their hand off to do the deal.

There's loads available. I'd happily see any of the senior 'squad' players leave, all of the strikers, most of the midfielders... give them away if necessary. Why does our squad keep getting so bloated?? 

FFS GARY!!!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn’t be gutted if we sold him. I like the guy but freeing up his wages would be useful, plus it might allow a younger centre half to get into the squad.

if he does leave, my lasting memory of him will be Wolves away when he tried to kick the ball over his head, smashed it into his own face and fell over!

Amazed at how short / selective some folks' memories are. I think we're pretty well catered for as far as CBs go - Davies, Keogh, Wisdom, even Huddz and that's before we take into account the U23's, but to say he's rubbish seems pretty unfair to me. After his run of games which started with the West Brom cup tie if memory serves, folk were absolutely raving about him. He's had few opportunities and every right therefore to be rusty when he has been given games but despite this, he's always been pretty decent in my eyes. I'd have thought the fact that McLaren sees something in him is a hint in itself.

13 minutes ago, 86 points said:

Amazed at how short / selective some folks' memories are. I think we're pretty well catered for as far as CBs go - Davies, Keogh, Wisdom, even Huddz and that's before we take into account the U23's, but to say he's rubbish seems pretty unfair to me. After his run of games which started with the West Brom cup tie if memory serves, folk were absolutely raving about him. He's had few opportunities and every right therefore to be rusty when he has been given games but despite this, he's always been pretty decent in my eyes. I'd have thought the fact that McLaren sees something in him is a hint in itself.

No better than shotton. Very poor away at burton. I can't remember ever raving about him.

Archived