Sign in to follow this  
Inverurie Ram

Derby County Norway Supporters Club

10 minutes ago, DesertRam said:

WOW, that's fantastic mate, hopefully you'll be able to get across here more often.

It's not my website @DesertRam. May I suggest you have a rather large glass or jug of water, as you might have experienced a mirage, unless someone has moved Inverurie, Aberdeenshire, Scotland to Norway whilst I dozed off watching Spain v Morroco!

I was just posting it on the forum for folk to have a look at etc.

Had a drink with these guys a couple of times over the years both in the Neptune and The Waterfall... Really good bunch, friends with some on FB.

Our large fan base in Norway is due to the fact that they only had one tv channel on the '70s and used to show our 1st Division games on a Saturday.

I remember quite a contingent coming over in the late seventies for a Forest game. They were introduced to the crowd & paraded arounded the pitch at the BBG. Always looked an enthusiastic bunch.

Bumped into a few of them at Kaiserslautern last pre season. These were mostly the sons of the 'seventies' lot. It was good to see the next generation of Norway Rams coming through.

On 25/06/2018 at 21:07, richinspain said:

It's all Dutch to me 😏. Can't even spell Right bores correctly.

7FF749A5-98EA-4DB7-A46E-4AA1CE118637.jpeg

I was disappointed to put this into google translate which came back with "keep yourself up to date with whats happening in the transition market".

I'm sure it meant to say "hold the date for giving me some stick as i slither over to a new gang" 😃

On 1 Aug 2018 at 12:35, Nuwtfly said:

Any Norweigan Rams in Bergen? I’m here on holiday and am watching the game in the centre on Friday night. 

Lovely city Bergen. Home to music legends Royksopp too.