Things you wish you were good at?

Coneheadjohn

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chess,I hate losing at chess and it's the only thing that makes me angry is losing at chess...ahhh I'm angry just thinking about losing at Chess and I'm not even playing it..stupid game!!!

In conclusion,I wish I was good at chess.

Sith Happens
10 minutes ago, leamram said:

Chess,I hate losing at chess and it's the only thing that makes me angry is losing at chess...ahhh I'm angry just thinking about losing at Chess and I'm not even playing it..stupid game!!!

Phew..im pleased you got that off your chess

4 hours ago, leamram said:

Im decent at chess, wanna game ?

Its wierd, as the things that Im rubbish at , I either try and improve (and then sack it off after a while if I continue to fail) or I accept it, put it in a box , close it (in my mind) and get on with my life

I dont let things play on my mind, and consume me, I think its a healthy way of dealing with problems/ difficulties in life

Yes, you want to improve, but sometimes, its good to take a step back, be content, and appreciate what you do have in life, rather than obssess over things you dont have/cant do

Archived