England Rugby 2018

CWC1983

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Highgate said:

Wonder what Churchill would have made of that ;).  In fairness, you guys really know get St.Paddy's party started.  I should be sober by Tuesday!  

Brilliant 6 nations for your boys. Well deserved, especially over the past 3 games. Enjoy days like today. 

I can only dream of a win at Twickenham. 

However, lets see if you can get past a RWC quarter final in 18 months time....... ?

Its been a good 6 nations, the majority of the games were tight, and before each one you genuinely couldnt predict which way they would go. 

Enjoy your night pal. 

7 hours ago, WhiteHorseRam said:

How ya feeling?

A banana and mayonnaise sandwich right now will sort you out.:thumbsup:

I'm not bad considering, thanks for the concern!  I'm glad i didn't see your advice earlier in the day though, that could have tipped me over the edge..:lol:

1 minute ago, Highgate said:

I'm not bad considering, thanks for the concern!  I'm glad i didn't see your advice earlier in the day though, that could have tipped me over the edge..:lol:

Whatever happens you are probably having a better day then Eddie Jones.

God knows what happened to England - became fixated on Wales I think, won that, and then forgot how to play.

7 hours ago, WhiteHorseRam said:

Whatever happens you are probably having a better day then Eddie Jones.

God knows what happened to England - became fixated on Wales I think, won that, and then forgot how to play.

I really don't know what happened either.  Not many people would have predicted England to finish 5th in the 6 Nations at the start of the campaign.  Hard to feel sorry for Jones though, after some of his comments.  But it's probably not be the worst thing in the world for England, to have some weaknesses exposed 18 months before a World Cup.  Plenty of time to put things right.

4 hours ago, Highgate said:

I really don't know what happened either.  Not many people would have predicted England to finish 5th in the 6 Nations at the start of the campaign.  Hard to feel sorry for Jones though, after some of his comments.  But it's probably not be the worst thing in the world for England, to have some weaknesses exposed 18 months before a World Cup.  Plenty of time to put things right.

True. Should have said well done to the Big Green Machine in my last message - they did the Slam. The Irish always turn up with their best fighting trousers on and are usually the hardest game.

Now remember to drink plenty of water today and another fry-up might not be a bad plan.:)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived