Sign in to follow this  
CWC1983

England Rugby 2018

17 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

Yep.   Fingers crossed 

Jeez. Hopeless,  hapless. Given that Jones' brief was to build for the world cup this is extremely worrying. 

We have an injury to the 1st choice scrum half and he brings back a 34 year old who's never really convinced?

One dimensional again and easily defended against. 

21-5 at half time and the ref looks against us as well.

45 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Jeez. Hopeless,  hapless. Given that Jones' brief was to build for the world cup this is extremely worrying. 

We have an injury to the 1st choice scrum half and he brings back a 34 year old who's never really convinced?

One dimensional again and easily defended against. 

21-5 at half time and the ref looks against us as well.

No creativity at all. 10 plus phases of give it to the big lad.. Twice we mix it up and twice we score.

Congratulations to Ireland though, really professional job.

On 3/11/2018 at 05:43, Angry Ram said:

As Churchill would say. Never. 

Wonder what Churchill would have made of that ;).  In fairness, you guys really know get St.Paddy's party started.  I should be sober by Tuesday!  

17 minutes ago, Highgate said:

Wonder what Churchill would have made of that ;).  In fairness, you guys really know get St.Paddy's party started.  I should be sober by Tuesday!  

The bars underneath the twickenham stands will already be rocking :lol:

34 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

I’ve sent the South Africans who work for me to Richmond tonight.. They wanted a proper paddy day..

Good luck to them.. 

Taxi to Kilburn high Road.  That'll learn em :lol:

3 hours ago, Highgate said:

Brilliant 6 nations for your boys. Well deserved, especially over the past 3 games. Enjoy days like today. 

I can only dream of a win at Twickenham. 

However, lets see if you can get past a RWC quarter final in 18 months time....... 😁

Its been a good 6 nations, the majority of the games were tight, and before each one you genuinely couldnt predict which way they would go. 

Enjoy your night pal. 

The inquest has started. Top of the list atm is the fact that our best players played on the Lions tour. Also with the Welsh and Irish having central contracts for players they aren't as over-played.

7 hours ago, WhiteHorseRam said:

How ya feeling?

A banana and mayonnaise sandwich right now will sort you out.:thumbsup:

I'm not bad considering, thanks for the concern!  I'm glad i didn't see your advice earlier in the day though, that could have tipped me over the edge..:lol:

1 minute ago, Highgate said:

I'm not bad considering, thanks for the concern!  I'm glad i didn't see your advice earlier in the day though, that could have tipped me over the edge..:lol:

Whatever happens you are probably having a better day then Eddie Jones.

God knows what happened to England - became fixated on Wales I think, won that, and then forgot how to play.

7 hours ago, WhiteHorseRam said:

Whatever happens you are probably having a better day then Eddie Jones.

God knows what happened to England - became fixated on Wales I think, won that, and then forgot how to play.

I really don't know what happened either.  Not many people would have predicted England to finish 5th in the 6 Nations at the start of the campaign.  Hard to feel sorry for Jones though, after some of his comments.  But it's probably not be the worst thing in the world for England, to have some weaknesses exposed 18 months before a World Cup.  Plenty of time to put things right.

4 hours ago, Highgate said:

I really don't know what happened either.  Not many people would have predicted England to finish 5th in the 6 Nations at the start of the campaign.  Hard to feel sorry for Jones though, after some of his comments.  But it's probably not be the worst thing in the world for England, to have some weaknesses exposed 18 months before a World Cup.  Plenty of time to put things right.

True. Should have said well done to the Big Green Machine in my last message - they did the Slam. The Irish always turn up with their best fighting trousers on and are usually the hardest game.

Now remember to drink plenty of water today and another fry-up might not be a bad plan.:)