John McGinn - Joined Aston Villa

Cam the Ram

Can’t help thinking we’ve missed a trick here. We’d have much better balance to the squad with a player like  McGinn as genuine competition to Bryson and Mount. I’m pleased with Waghorn signing but if we end up signing wells and a left back think the money could’ve been better spent.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Can’t help thinking we’ve missed a trick here. We’d have much better balance to the squad with a player like  McGinn as genuine competition to Bryson and Mount. I’m pleased with Waghorn signing but if we end up signing wells and a left back think the money could’ve been better spent.

Relax! 23 days to go and we’re still allowed to bring in 4 more loans!! Frank obviously read the forum comments asking for a major revamp,younger legs and fresh faces ?

• 2 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, Penelope Pendrex said:

Yep and EXACTLY what we needed. Very frustrating

Haven’t really got anything to base this on, but I reckon McGinn is the player Mel was referring to at the forum when he said we pulled out of a potential deal for a player after money. 

• 2 months later...

Every time I watch Villa, McGinn is running the show and the best player on the pitch. 

I am in by no means complaining about our transfer activity but it looks as though we missed out here. Looks as though he has a very bright future ahead. 

Archived