What happens if Frank doesn’t play Chris Martin

Curtains

14 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Well he's still alive, but who knows where he is!

I think we need to start a new group to locate him and possibly report him officially missing if we don't hear something soon.

I wouldn't be surprised if he isn't being held captive by Stevie Mac and under the close supervision of Casper until he agrees to sign for qpr.

#whereschrissie?

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

I think we need to start a new group to locate him and possibly report him officially missing if we don't hear something soon.

I wouldn't be surprised if he isn't being held captive by Stevie Mac and under the close supervision of Casper until he agrees to sign for qpr.

#whereschrissie?

Are we sure he was on loan?

Sky sports aren't.

Screenshot_20180630-130241.thumb.png.97faae498d5d34395d8c65dc88b7f6af.png

13 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Are we sure he was on loan?

Sky sports aren't.

Screenshot_20180630-130241.thumb.png.97faae498d5d34395d8c65dc88b7f6af.png

Could you imagine?!

SkySports are just awful. But they have his loans to Palace and Swindon as 'Undisclosed fee" too.

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

Well,whatever his future holds me and my lads are really hoping we get to see him next week at Mansfield.

Yes indeed and by the way, almost lost in the spectacular 4,124 going to Notts County but I see almost 1000 tickets also sold for Mansfield. Good support. Lets hope the DCFC wagon keeps rolling along.

What if? Then he doesn't play.

I have loved watching Chris Martin play about 3 years ago. Can he still do it? and the argument about fitting a style of play will always surround him.

It might be stating the bl££ding obvious, but if Frank sees a place for him then of course he will play if not. Get over it 

20 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Yes indeed and by the way, almost lost in the spectacular 4,124 going to Notts County but I see almost 1000 tickets also sold for Mansfield. Good support. Lets hope the DCFC wagon keeps rolling along.

Cheers for that,when I picked our tickets up the ticket office said they’d sold ok.

Really looking forward to seeing how we shape up.

28 minutes ago, McLovin said:

I’d be surprised if Chrissy is here at the start of the season. According to sdsr, Marriot could happen. Jerome and Nugent won’t go anywhere and I can’t see anyone who would want them, whereas QPR want Martin.

QPR might want him but can they afford any but freebies under their FFP restrictions?

13 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

QPR might want him but can they afford any but freebies under their FFP restrictions?

I think they sold a couple of players but can’t be sure. I’d rather keep Martin than Nugent for what it’s worth, who I think is drastically declining.

1 hour ago, McLovin said:

I think they sold a couple of players but can’t be sure. I’d rather keep Martin than Nugent for what it’s worth, who I think is drastically declining.

Frank will have this team very fit if what I’m hearing about the training methods is correct. 

Archived