Salomon Kalou

Topram

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's scored 46 in 120 games for Hertha Berlin in the Bundesliga - I would get rid of Jerome and Nugent and replace them with Kalou. I have also seen an article from the head football editor from Bayern Munich Linking us with Kalou - Go on twitter and search Derby County Transfers and go onto latest and look for yesterdays tweets....

Some good performances for Hertha over the last years, one of their most important players. They're just about to make their squad younger.

Still - we won't pay €10m for him. No way, I can't see this. This is pretty bad and common German football journalism - "take a player, take an English club - oh yeah they got money, let's say a high price" - twits.

Still would always sign him over Jerome and Nugent. No question.

Every agent for every ex-Lamps teammate and Chelsea players in general is going to be linking us to their players. They're simply trying to drum up interest and folk need to bear this in mind before the rolling out the whole, 'he's old / expensive / gonna be on massive wedge' reactions.  When Frank says he wants a player, if that's even his style, then and only then can we assume there's actually any real interest.

2 hours ago, Edtheram said:

He's scored 46 in 120 games for Hertha Berlin in the Bundesliga - I would get rid of Jerome and Nugent and replace them with Kalou. I have also seen an article from the head football editor from Bayern Munich Linking us with Kalou - Go on twitter and search Derby County Transfers and go onto latest and look for yesterdays tweets....

Oh dear you’ve been well and truly twittered my friend.

Archived