Jordan Jones

Stuniverse

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

Jesus......

is he an “international bright young thing”?

Who? Where? Why? I hope he is real real real and ready to play right here right now, but there is no such thing as the right decision so I'm inclined to stick with the devil you know.

Why do I always seem to love 90s bands who used their own names in their songs?

Of course we could also do great and terrible things to the tune of Aqua's Dr Jones...

2 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Well, the bottom half have the resources of League 2/National League teams....not exactly rocket science to determine the level of the league.....

4 leagues and league 2/national league is way over the top. Championship/league one is more accurate. With Celtic above that and Rangers should be, but are still recovering from there problems.

13 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Well, the bottom half have the resources of League 2/National League teams....not exactly rocket science to determine the level of the league.....

If we are talking about resources, then the likes of Aberdeen should be 5 league's below Derby and St Johnstone 12 leagues below due to the wages differential........

Ive quoted 4 players recently on another thread that have failed in the SPFL and have subsequently moved to the championship and done well. One of which is on the verge of moving for £20m to the PL and ran Derby ragged at Pride Park.      

10 hours ago, CWC1983 said:

If we are talking about resources, then the likes of Aberdeen should be 5 league's below Derby and St Johnstone 12 leagues below due to the wages differential........

Ive quoted 4 players recently on another thread that have failed in the SPFL and have subsequently moved to the championship and done well. One of which is on the verge of moving for £20m to the PL and ran Derby ragged at Pride Park.      

And I could quote you 20 that looked world beaters up North, failed down here and then returned up north and looked good again.........the gulf in class between the SPL and Championship is huge......

• 1 month later...
On ‎19‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 07:09, Jimbo Ram said:

And I could quote you 20 that looked world beaters up North, failed down here and then returned up north and looked good again.........the gulf in class between the SPL and Championship is huge...…

Sorry just picked up on this and had a chuckle, ah yes the old Scottish premier league level argument.

Top rated on ELO ratings are of course Celtic  on 1517 , the same score as us! and  based on this they would not be in the EPL

Aberdeen are next on 1380 which is basically near the bottom of the championship

Archived