12 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Does everyone in the team have to play the same then? C'mon Carson chase about! 

Haven't you noticed Huddlestone RoyMac5? He's all over the pitch now under Lampard's system! 🤣

Looking at Franks style of play looks like this guy could really suit it, very different to SMac where we would play off Martin  and bring players into play. I think one of the main tasks of the striker will be to force the opposition into loosing the ball and break from there. I do believe Vydra could fit his style also, if we prematurely get Marriot thinking we may sell Vyds and then don’t we most certainly have the best forwards in the championship. 

2 hours ago, DcfcJB said:

Looking at Franks style of play looks like this guy could really suit it, very different to SMac where we would play off Martin  and bring players into play. I think one of the main tasks of the striker will be to force the opposition into loosing the ball and break from there. I do believe Vydra could fit his style also, if we prematurely get Marriot thinking we may sell Vyds and then don’t we most certainly have the best forwards in the championship. 

I agree whole heartedly with this comment. I'd also like to add that some of the comments on this thread about Vydra are ill judged and unkind. For me he was one of the outstanding players last season and without him we would probably ended up lower in the league . So I'd like to say a massive thanks to him for his efforts and wish him all the best if he goes to another club hopefully at premiership level.

5 minutes ago, Dappled Ram said:

I agree whole heartedly with this comment. I'd also like to add that some of the comments on this thread about Vydra are ill judged and unkind. For me he was one of the outstanding players last season and without him we would probably ended up lower in the league . So I'd like to say a massive thanks to him for his efforts and wish him all the best if he goes to another club hopefully at premiership level.

I don't think anyone is doubting Vydra's commitment to the club. If he's being told he won't be in Lampards plans then he has every right to be looking for another club. I'll wish him all the best but I think people are just wanting it to be simple transfer rather than messy as this is turning out.

Don’t sit on the sidelines, let your voice be heard!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.