Jack Marriott - Signed on a 3 year deal

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This bloke's a 33 year old goal striker according to the bloke on Radio Derby, who then proceeded to spend the rest of his report pretending he really to need to cough in a desperate attempt to cover his tracks.

The aural equivalent of a footballer kicking the turf and checking his studs and laces when he's skied a sitter.

2 minutes ago, Coconut said:

This bloke's a 33 year old goal striker according to the bloke on Radio Derby, who then proceeded to spend the rest of his report pretending he really to need to cough in a desperate attempt to cover his tracks.

The aural equivalent of a footballer kicking the turf and checking his studs and laces when he's skied a sitter.

Didn't know RD had hired Partridge.

1 hour ago, enachops said:

Got a few Peterborough mates. Marriott is a quality player who could make the step up, not tall, but strong and scores a variety of goals.

Maddison less so. Not sure he is a championship player despite his stats. Also bit of an oddball by all accounts.

The Maddison impact from just this seasons marriott goals highlights is beyond the ability of anyone we have. Some of the passes in that are sublime perfectly weighted. He is one of the only young wide men coming through the divisions who’s game is based on their end product not pace something we desperately need after years of wingers who’s ability to deliver a ball is an afterthought!

Saw him play at Luton once.

A real handful with a great touch and good feet. Young also.

Its all about the price in my book. If its reasonable then lets be 'avin him.

If its hyped up in a bidding war then I'd rather not.  

I’d be disappointed with Marriott. It just shows that our scouting is literally a kid on google. 

The guy was struggling to get in Luton’s team week in, week out. He has an outstanding year at Peterborough and then we want £7m? Not for me. If we sign him and he does badly then we would struggle to justify selling him for a million. 

If he was truly an outstanding footballer then he would have been ever-present for  Luton. He’s really only had 12 months of good form. 

2 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

I’d be disappointed with Marriott. It just shows that our scouting is literally a kid on google. 

The guy was struggling to get in Luton’s team week in, week out. He has an outstanding year at Peterborough and then we want £7m? Not for me. If we sign him and he does badly then we would struggle to justify selling him for a million. 

If he was truly an outstanding footballer then he would have been ever-present for  Luton. He’s really only had 12 months of good form. 

never stopped us before?

23 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

At luton He played 79 games in 2 years, scoring over 20 goals and won their player of the year and young player of the season.

3 minutes ago, KBB said:

At luton He played 79 games in 2 years, scoring over 20 goals and won their player of the year and young player of the season.

That was his last run of games for Luton, not inspiring. I didn’t know he had won their POTY. I’m assuming that’s for the year before where he scored 14 in 40? 

4EE5A270-1EF7-4B98-AA13-974872AB6735.png

10 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

That was his last run of games for Luton, not inspiring. I didn’t know he had won their POTY. I’m assuming that’s for the year before where he scored 14 in 40? 

4EE5A270-1EF7-4B98-AA13-974872AB6735.png

I wonder what you would see if you looked at Vydras last run of games?

i haven’t got a scooby about this guy, however it does appear that maybe you haven’t either...apart from what you see on google, which is a bit ironic ?

Archived