Jack Marriott - Signed on a 3 year deal

DcFc Dyycheee

41 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

You would hope (if this is true) that a player would pick us over Bristol City, if given the choice. 

Bristol's quite nice. I'd live there. Nearer to Cornwall too for all those lovely beaches. I'd go to Cornwall way more often if I lived that much closer. Isles of Scilly too. Lovely. I'm sure whoever this thread is about would take that into consideration. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Rab a dab doo said:

What are talking about football clubs or holiday destinations.

Surely the guy wants to join a club with which he can play at the highest level the premier league not worrying about living next to a holiday beauty spot.

So you'd turn down a beachside cream tea would you? I wouldn't. 

1 hour ago, Parsnip said:

Bristol's quite nice. I'd live there. Nearer to Cornwall too for all those lovely beaches. I'd go to Cornwall way more often if I lived that much closer. Isles of Scilly too. Lovely. I'm sure whoever this thread is about would take that into consideration. 

Absolutely.

People are under-estimating the pull of Tresco, St Martins and there's a nice little cafe on Bryher. 

1 hour ago, Parsnip said:

That and Tribute, the finest beer to ever grace the lips of mankind, is brewed in St. Austel. Worth living that way just for a pint.

Its the sort of area where you get a few nice independent cheese producers.

if Marriott enjoys the delicate creamy taste of yarg then we're fooked.

8 hours ago, RamNut said:

If he comes to Derby where is he going to take the Mrs?

Pizza Express??

it aint going to happen.

I'm not sure the comparison of city is valid. I don't think any Derby players live in Derby.

The last player I saw actually walking around the city center was Giles Barnes.

4 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I'm not sure the comparison of city is valid. I don't think any Derby players live in Derby.

Craig Bryson ships in Asda spondon sometimes. His mrs has a very well formed bottom, apparently! 

Just now, King Kevin said:

Was he lost?

He was wandering about with an entourage. Didn't look lost, but he did look vacant. So perhaps.

44 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Seen Johnson trying to walk through the Derby Intu centre a few times without a group of fans following him, doesn't help when he's suited and booted in the latest tracksuit kit

Archived