DcFc Dyycheee

Jack Marriott - Signed on a 3 year deal

6 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

I Frank lets him go I'm cancelling my season ticket for next year... 

You've said it now- you can't take that back. Even if Waghorn scores a goal a game and we go up. You're going to have to go to Zumba on Saturdays instead now.

48 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

You've said it now- you can't take that back. Even if Waghorn scores a goal a game and we go up. You're going to have to go to Zumba on Saturdays instead now.

I stand by it...

15 minutes ago, cosmic said:

Right, lock the thread and lock away Marriott until Friday!

I wouldn't worry, if Frank has said Lawrence isn't going anywhere then Marriott will already be tied down in a dark room somewhere.

In Marriott we have a player who potentially could cut it in the prem and I see no reason why he cannot follow in the footsteps of Andre Gray and Callum Wilson.

I think/hope if we ever did say Marriott it will be the record amount we receive for a sale if things go according to plan.

Edited by MackworthRamIsGod

1 hour ago, EnigmaRam said:

Maybe he was missing on Saturday because Granks got him locked up in the dungeons under Moor Farm. Not to be seen until the transfer window is closed

Frank's ugly twin?