Jack Marriott - Signed on a 3 year deal

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen Bryson, Hendrick and Thorne in the Morrison's on the Meteor Center - Keogh and Johnson Walking around Intu - Russell was always in Nandos, Saw him with Ince, Thorne and a Chesterfield player once. Seen others like Shaun Barker too.

4 hours ago, Edtheram said:

I've seen Bryson, Hendrick and Thorne in the Morrison's on the Meteor Center - Keogh and Johnson Walking around Intu - Russell was always in Nandos, Saw him with Ince, Thorne and a Chesterfield player once. Seen others like Shaun Barker too.

kuva.png.f5ef7481d1f3a650a3706a9c10e9391a.png

Peterborough chairman saying they're not interested in Jorge Grant on loan anymore which is what was originally thought to be a potential deal maker with Forest.

I wonder if we could use a youngster our self as part of the deal - Bennett, Hanson

Their chairman also said they are pretty much close to signing someone on loan from a Champ club who is a CM but can operate at RB - Jamie Hanson?

2 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Peterborough chairman saying they're not interested in Jorge Grant on loan anymore which is what was originally thought to be a potential deal maker with Forest.

I wonder if we could use a youngster our self as part of the deal - Bennett, Hanson

Their chairman also said they are pretty much close to signing someone on loan from a Champ club who is a CM but can operate at RB - Jamie Hanson?

We ain’t that lucky surely?!

18 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

If it's one of ours I'd have a guess at it being Callum Guy. Played RB last season while on loan so might be a season long for him 

1 minute ago, RamLad1884 said:

If it's one of ours I'd have a guess at it being Callum Guy. Played RB last season while on loan so might be a season long for him 

Didn't realise Guy could play RB - but whether it's him or Hanson, if it results in us getting Marriott and for a bit cheaper (if we dont charge a loan fee and/or pay some of his wages still) then i'm all for it.

It's funny. Just because we (as in, the fans) WANT him doesn't mean he's coming here. It's blatant that he's going to Bristol, they've just sold Reid for 10m and need to replace him, and have been in the Marriott discussion long before that even happened. It seems a no brainer to me. 

1 hour ago, DCFC1388 said:

Didn’t he say the CM was with them today medical Monday? Was at derby today 

Archived