Jack Marriott - Signed on a 3 year deal

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Oh yes, because every rumour is ******** unless it comes from those notoriously reliable things called newspapers. If that's the case, I assume Scott Malone is still a Fulham player. After all, a lack of press coverage around his potential arrival means that he can't have signed at all.

I trust @Carl Sagan to be relaying information that he believes to be accurate.

Not sure where i mentioned newspapers or press and their relative reliability at all, perhaps 'official link' implied that. I believe, as others have stated, he reported to have heard they were sniffing around. For others to suddenly run with that as a genuine link, regardless how much you trust him, is disingenuous. 

8 hours ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Oh yes, because every rumour is ******** unless it comes from those notoriously reliable things called newspapers. If that's the case, I assume Scott Malone is still a Fulham player. After all, a lack of press coverage around his potential arrival means that he can't have signed at all.

I trust @Carl Sagan to be relaying information that he believes to be accurate.

Not sure how Huddersfield will feel if we are paying Fulham for Malone ?

On 26/01/2019 at 19:45, Parsnip said:

Is he off to Huddersfield now then? How much do we think we're looking at?

To be fair, if we make an FFP changing massive profit and Waghorn gets trusted to take his place through the middle - it might not be the worst thing in the world.

We need a good player coming in though to appease us angry fans and keep the promotion push on track.

You listening Frank?!

Am I missing something???? This is a genuine question because every one is saying this info came from @Carl Sagan. But the attached thread from @Parsnip appears to be the first one on page 108 that mentions it. Am I looking in the wrong place?

6 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

I Frank lets him go I'm cancelling my season ticket for next year... 

You've said it now- you can't take that back. Even if Waghorn scores a goal a game and we go up. You're going to have to go to Zumba on Saturdays instead now.

15 minutes ago, cosmic said:

Right, lock the thread and lock away Marriott until Friday!

I wouldn't worry, if Frank has said Lawrence isn't going anywhere then Marriott will already be tied down in a dark room somewhere.

In Marriott we have a player who potentially could cut it in the prem and I see no reason why he cannot follow in the footsteps of Andre Gray and Callum Wilson.

I think/hope if we ever did say Marriott it will be the record amount we receive for a sale if things go according to plan.

Archived