SuperDerbySuperRams

Jay DaSilva - Joined Bristol City

needles
10 minutes ago, cosmic said:

No need to stick your boot in. 

Aah, put a sock in it.

Posted (edited)

In the mirror's story about us signing Mount, it mentions Wilson again but also says we still want Dasilva on loan

Edited by DCFC1388

24 minutes ago, Spaghetti Carbonari said:

Dasilva off to Vitesse

95E666D9-1905-4131-B8CD-68C874FA3B65.jpeg

Not convinced by O'Leary. He seems to think they will keep Hudson-Odoi to replace Pedro yet let Mount and Palmer go on loan who are ahead of him in the pecking order. 

12 hours ago, sage said:

Not convinced by O'Leary. He seems to think they will keep Hudson-Odoi to replace Pedro yet let Mount and Palmer go on loan who are ahead of him in the pecking order. 

From chats with Chelsea youth following friends, that is true of Mount but not of Palmer. 

Hudson-Odoi is 17 and very highly thought of, I don't know what their short term plans are but they definitely see him in their first team in the future. 

Palmer, from what I've heard, they're comfortable letting go permanently - they don't see a future for him at Chelsea.

2 hours ago, SaintRam said:

Palmer, from what I've heard, they're comfortable letting go permanently - they don't see a future for him at Chelsea.

I was kinda hoping Franky might be able to sneak him in under the radar on a permanent

6 hours ago, Kennington Ram said:

Think this guy is a faker, he doesn't know anything and almost certainly isn't called Derek.

If he's itk and from rahnd west lahndan he'll almost certainly be called "Del"😃

Don’t sit on the sidelines, let your voice be heard!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.