2nd Oldest Football Club O'Nottsaurus Forest

stoners

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Apparently on twitter Nixon has said Forest are Neves' project this year.

So, all the Portuguese champions league players will become gumps as a glorious wolveserization happens. 

Or, they'll sign two more off his agency and a DM from Boro.

Sorry, I don’t understand. Isn’t Neves the footballer who plays for Wolves? What can he possibly do to help Forest unless he signs for them? Is there another Neves who I am unaware of, or did Nixon mean Mendes? Serios question.

21 hours ago, HantsRam said:

Would have been much more concerned had Warburton still been head coach but karaokes style is so negative I think any flair will be massively diluted. 

Warburton is a show pony manager. When he was linked with you I was crossing my fingers it would happen. He's admired by plenty of opposition supporters because his sides are easy on the eye when you watch them, I too fell for the whole Brentford ripping us apart and wanting him at my club but once you get past that his style is very ineffective in both boxes - hence why he was moved on from all Brentford, Rangers & Forest despite not appearing to do bad from the outside. Add into that an incredibly prickly personality.

4 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Apparently on twitter Nixon has said Forest are Neves' project this year.

So, all the Portuguese champions league players will become gumps as a glorious wolveserization happens. 

Or, they'll sign two more off his agency and a DM from Boro.

Doubt it. We might get Nelson Oliviera, but I can't see much more from Mendes. Our owners have always done business with Mendes in the past. They also have strong links to Carlos Goncalves, another 'super agent' from Portugal. We already got Tobias Figueiredo from his agency, who appears to be quality at this level, and have been linked with Gonçalo Paciencia this week also from his agency.

The only trap I would be concerned about us falling into is only recruiting from agents. While it's beneficial, it's also lazy.

2 hours ago, Redcar said:

I see Forest are fancied more than us with the bookies for promotion. Best get that open top bus booked for the parade lads!

Would have thought bookies would have already paid out on them winning it, they've usually got it sewn up by now, must be waiting until fixtures are released this year before proclaiming themselves champions.

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, G STAR RAM said:

Would have thought bookies would have already paid out on them winning it, they've usually got it sewn up by now, must be waiting until fixtures are released this year before proclaiming themselves champions.

Its getting stupid now, what is it 10 seasons on the bounce they have won the title?  Add the fa cup last season,  and the fact they have been European champions for 40 years on the bounce.

Must be great being a forest fan.

12 hours ago, Paul71 said:

Its getting stupid now, what is it 10 seasons on the bounce they have won the title?  Add the fa cup last season,  and the fact they have been European champions for 40 years on the bounce.

Must be great being a forest fan.

winning all the time gets boring, see the empty pink seats

17 hours ago, Redcar said:

I see Forest are fancied more than us with the bookies for promotion. Best get that open top bus booked for the parade lads!

They might be the first club ever to win the league in June. Normally it takes them until the end of August. Have the bookies paid out yet?

1 minute ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Something cold wet tuesday something Stoke something

Going for it lads?

This one on paper looks a lot better than the previous 2 Portuguese lads in terms of proper first team experience. Spent last season on loan at Fiorentina and played around 30 games, although the majority of them were him coming off the bench for 20 or 30 mins

2 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Yep. Said we could get it cheap seeing as how you lot booked it for the playoffs but didn't get to use it. 

Cheers Derby ?

Let us have it back in October once you realise the league doesn't finish until May

Archived