2nd Oldest Football Club O'Nottsaurus Forest

stoners

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, McRamFan said:

At least we have been to the new Wembley, cannot see your lot ever getting there.

At least we had a ground to sell.  Cannot see your ground being redeveloped, especially as the residents will object and the county council will pander to them.

Bit of a saddo aren't you?  Your highlight of the season is seeing a club in transition, appoint a celeb mannager, with zero experiance, make the play-offs, beat your inbred relatives and get to Wembley.

Your miserable club deserves all the bad luck it can have, especially the way the fans treated Brian, at the end of his career and then Nigel Doughty.

As much as I dislike forest, I wouldnt use Nigel Doughty against them tbh. All fans are equally as fickle

2 hours ago, dcfcfan1 said:

As much as I dislike forest, I wouldnt use Nigel Doughty against them tbh. All fans are equally as fickle

Doughty was for them like Mel is for us, genuinely loved forest and his tragic death ultimately had serious repercussions, after the initial Fawaz is our leader phase it descended into farce and next season will be an interesting test of the ownership after lumping fairly big this year.

3 hours ago, dcfcfan1 said:

They hounded him out, from what I saw and heard, it was disgusting.  People thought he had acres of money tree's and was refusing to spend.

52 minutes ago, McRamFan said:

They hounded him out, from what I saw and heard, it was disgusting.  People thought he had acres of money tree's and was refusing to spend.

They made a mistake, but Id rather let sleeping dogs lie. Plenty of things to take the piss out of them for instead of talking about nigel

1 hour ago, McRamFan said:

And to think they did so all because he was smart enough to see through King Bill-eh’s Bullpoo and refused to bankrupt the club to keep the little midget happy...

14 hours ago, dcfcfan1 said:

They made a mistake, but Id rather let sleeping dogs lie. Plenty of things to take the piss out of them for instead of talking about nigel

I won't.  Disgusting set of fans, even mocked the family after ND had passed.

Prediction for Derby v Forest next season, you won't even need to go..

Poor game in the background.

'did you cry at Wembley'

'where were you at Wembley'

'Champions Of Europe you'll never sing that'

'nottingham forest, you live in the past'

?

Sith Happens
10 hours ago, McRamFan said:

I won't.  Disgusting set of fans, even mocked the family after ND had passed.

Derby fans hardly covered themselves in glory over that though did they?

Sith Happens
1 hour ago, Boycie said:

I think the word “some” ought to be inserted into that really.

Of course, but stating they are a disgusting set of fans because of a few internet trolls ? Or does it not work if its Forest fans?

17 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Of course, but stating they are a disgusting set of fans because of a few internet trolls ? Or does it not work if its Forest fans?

Nail on head. 

A few morons the forest side - oh it equates to all their fanbase. 

Meanwhile Derby sing about Doughty passing away? (and yes I was there at PP that game), oh its just an isolated pocket. 

All clubs have their section of idiots. That goes with being a football fan unfortunately.

We are no different. 

Archived