2nd Oldest Football Club O'Nottsaurus Forest

stoners

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Now now, they just wanted to visit Nottingham for its bus station and historical shopping centre.

Comedy genius RW . It's all in the timing ? 

I hope you didn't mean the broadmarsh bus station (or shopping centre for that matter) though, otherwise they'd have had to have found something else to do very quickly.

They could always go to the Castle with it's original ancient interior. The amount of times I've been walking around the top of Friar Lane only to hear american or Japanese tourists mumbling, blimey charlie, is that IT?

Maybe that's why they ended up poisoning folk in Salisbury, lets be honest, after 33 seconds they'd have been bored shitless.

3 hours ago, ronnieronalde said:

Comedy genius RW . It's all in the timing ? 

I hope you didn't mean the broadmarsh bus station (or shopping centre for that matter) though, otherwise they'd have had to have found something else to do very quickly.

They could always go to the Castle with it's original ancient interior. The amount of times I've been walking around the top of Friar Lane only to hear american or Japanese tourists mumbling, blimey charlie, is that IT?

Maybe that's why they ended up poisoning folk in Salisbury, lets be honest, after 33 seconds they'd have been bored shitless.

What’s ‘blimey charlie’ in Japanese?

i did the same thing when my wife first came here, took her to Nottingham, thought we’d do the tourist thing and maybe I could show her the castle. I’d lived in the East Midlands for the entirety of my 25 year long life, and had no sea that there isn’t actually a castle. That’s good marketing, that is (or false advertising). 

Jewry wall museum in Leicester is better. It’s just a wall, and not a particularly big wall. But it’s an old wall. 

50 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

What’s ‘blimey charlie’ in Japanese?

i did the same thing when my wife first came here, took her to Nottingham, thought we’d do the tourist thing and maybe I could show her the castle. I’d lived in the East Midlands for the entirety of my 25 year long life, and had no sea that there isn’t actually a castle. That’s good marketing, that is (or false advertising). 

Jewry wall museum in Leicester is better. It’s just a wall, and not a particularly big wall. But it’s an old wall. 

We go to Nottingham once a week, just to go to the pub (one week we go to Belgo, the next week to the Canal House). That soujourn will probably become less frequent when The Worm Has Turned opens in Derby.

15 minutes ago, eezzeetiger said:

You sold your ground for that?

Was it worth it?

To not get a points deduction? Yeah, I'd say so.

You spent £25 million this season on players, paid Fawaz £4.2 million compensation, replaced Karanka with a worse manager and still finished below us after we sold our top scorer and appointed a bloke who'd never managed before.

Was it worth it? ?

Just now, Cam the Ram said:

You spent £25 million this season on players, paid Fawaz 4.2 million compensation, replaced Karanka with a worse manager and still finished below us after we sold our top scorer and appointed a bloke who'd never managed before.

Was it worth it? ?

100% ?

1 hour ago, Cam the Ram said:

You spent £25 million this season on players, paid Fawaz £4.2 million compensation, replaced Karanka with a worse manager and still finished below us after we sold our top scorer and appointed a bloke who'd never managed before.

Was it worth it? ?

1-0  yeah

Sith Happens
2 hours ago, eezzeetiger said:

Was it worth it?

Bit of a disappointment, as you will know how it feels to lose at the new Wembley. Oh no wait.

16 hours ago, eezzeetiger said:

Was it worth it?

At least we have been to the new Wembley, cannot see your lot ever getting there.

At least we had a ground to sell.  Cannot see your ground being redeveloped, especially as the residents will object and the county council will pander to them.

Bit of a saddo aren't you?  Your highlight of the season is seeing a club in transition, appoint a celeb mannager, with zero experiance, make the play-offs, beat your inbred relatives and get to Wembley.

Your miserable club deserves all the bad luck it can have, especially the way the fans treated Brian, at the end of his career and then Nigel Doughty.

Archived