stoners

O'Notts Forest

5 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

So you'd be happy with 8th every season then??  Good enough to beat the majority of teams, but not quite good enough to threaten promotion? 

Didn't say that

Basically us, but with a pooper stadium 😂

If that a 'proper' stadium I don't want it

Posted (edited)

58 minutes ago, stoners said:

If that a 'proper' stadium I don't want it

48 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

Not proper, read it again.  Pooper - as in crappier...

Pooper:

pooper... Worse... more horrible... rented... pink... covered in urine... decrepit... living in the past... cancelled bus tour... gap... mind it.

Edited by Mucker1884

Does anybody really want the Prem?

We've all been nice and safe down here in the dark for ages (a bit like Gollum, till Frodo turns up)

Nasty play offs precious!!

Brian Clough trophy, worst team in history my precious!!

Lucky Parachute smaller team payments, away attendances and snow affected matches my precious!

Winning a bit more often than the nasty hobbits!!

Just a thought!!

6 hours ago, eezzeetiger said:

We've all been nice and safe down here in the dark for ages (a bit like Gollum, till Frodo turns up)

Lucky Parachute smaller team payments, away attendances and snow affected matches my precious!

Just a thought!!

Mind the gap my precious...

7 hours ago, eezzeetiger said:

Just a thought!!

As has been said by many, if you don't strive to get into the PL then what is the point of playing at all. The reality once there may not be a pleasant experience (yes I know, worst team in history) but surely the point of any sport is to try to win every time? If you achieve enough wins then you will be promoted. Worry about being there once you're there!

Only get to the prem for the money but agreed, the prem would be fairly boring after the initial excitement went away. I can’t imagine that Fulham or Huddersfield fans are having a particularly fun time.

16 hours ago, eezzeetiger said:

Just a thought!!

Nope I'm not bothered at all about going up, why would anyone want to? Go from winning 25+ games a season to winning 3..... who cares about the money? We wont see any of it that will all go into the pockets of the business men running the place.

Look at Fulham, last season played some of the best football in the division, exciting to watch, lots of good young players (did you know Sessegnon was only 12 years old?) sweeping teams aside left and right.....this season they have spent 100+ million and look absolutely awful.

Nope, give me being able to win against Wigan, Reading and Hull over losing to Brighton, Bournemouth and Palace any day.

Having witnessed the game at Portman road today - how forest are where they are I’ll never know. Awful second half... worst side I’ve seen in years.

21 minutes ago, REDCAR said:

Having witnessed the game at Portman road today - how forest are where they are I’ll never know. Awful second half... worst side I’ve seen in years.

Remind me how we played at Portman road a few weeks ago? And at Pride Park against Milwall?