2nd Oldest Football Club O'Nottsaurus Forest

stoners

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 17/01/2019 at 20:34, ossieram said:
On 17/01/2019 at 19:51, Ambitious said:

I could hear a plethora of laughs from outside, turns out it was just the Leicester fans receiving the news that they'd got shot of Benalouane to Forest. I'd never heard of him, but some of the comments make for good reading - if you're a Derby fan

Good addition to their squad! It's always handy to have a another red card candidate in the locker when you have a couple serving suspensions.

What great foresight, he's filling that role with style.

Groundhog Day at Forest too. 

If anyone believes the want it now wrist slashers are out on our forum, the LTFF is a real fun place.

Talk about some not being patient with Lampard, the god MON is really being given a chance by plenty over there.

3 hours ago, Zag zig said:

Groundhog Day at Forest too. 

If anyone believes the want it now wrist slashers are out on our forum, the LTFF is a real fun place.

Talk about some not being patient with Lampard, the god MON is really being given a chance by plenty over there.

Not sure how they thought it would end up when Fawaz sold out to a gangster who bribes and threatens referees regularly whilst controlling heroin shipments in and out of Greece.

Perhaps they thought it was fake news?

Seriously, there was plenty of information available about their new owner yet some forest fans welcomed him with open arms.

They must be seriously desperate to finish above Derby.

Snot gonna happen chaps.?

1 hour ago, uttoxram75 said:

Not sure how they thought it would end up when Fawaz sold out to a gangster who bribes and threatens referees regularly whilst controlling heroin shipments in and out of Greece.

Perhaps they thought it was fake news?

Seriously, there was plenty of information available about their new owner yet some forest fans welcomed him with open arms in the hope of cheap drugs.

They must be seriously desperate to finish above Derby.

Snot gonna happen chaps.?

FTFY.

2 hours ago, McRamFan said:

Gotta love the new manager bounce...

Martin O'Neil said "eh, Roy, even a dead cat bounces"

So Roy Keane has since been massacring the stray cats of Nottingham and bouncing them off the players as part of the motivation*

*no cats were harmed in the making of this post and I want to be clear that to the best of my knowledge Roy Keane loves cats. He just hates failures like Mick Macarthy, Sunderland, the ROI Football team and presumably his post playing career in the game. God knows what he makes of forest.

I avoid posting on the Forest thread for obvious reasons ?

Having said that, jesus christ if the Forest "fans" are already turning against O'Neil and Keane then they're now worth a light.

(sorry stoners, eddie and all)

I've never stopped loving Forest, (maybe that's the ban trigger to finally get rid of me!!!) how could I?

I hated what the club has become though. It's almost like they were slapping Brian in the face with the managerial appointments they made. Bassett? Megson? Kinnear? Platt? Big Ron Atkinson? Then Fawaz and now this owner. Bloody hell. Stop it. Enough.

I didn't like what they'd become until now. Two legends. Not one. Two.

Two people who have done more for that club than any fan could ever dream of but they want them gone already?

I know it won't be popular on here and I know it probably won't be popular over there either but despite the "fake hatred"a couple of times a season, I've never been able to dislike either of you. How could I really?

Would be great to see you both in the Premier League, outside of the petty arguing and rivalry I'm sure both sets of fans would agree as clubs, based on everything. Its a division you both deserve to be in.

I'm not and never would ask for the piss taking to stop and can understand why both sets of fans have a chuckle when the other side does something daft or mini collapses.

Come on MON and Keano. Sort it out.

Ronnie now logs off and ducks for cover for a day or two..... ?

3 hours ago, ronnieronalde said:

I avoid posting on the Forest thread for obvious reasons ?

Having said that, jesus christ if the Forest "fans" are already turning against O'Neil and Keane then they're now worth a light.

(sorry stoners, eddie and all)

I've never stopped loving Forest, (maybe that's the ban trigger to finally get rid of me!!!) how could I?

I hated what the club has become though. It's almost like they were slapping Brian in the face with the managerial appointments they made. Bassett? Megson? Kinnear? Platt? Big Ron Atkinson? Then Fawaz and now this owner. Bloody hell. Stop it. Enough.

I didn't like what they'd become until now. Two legends. Not one. Two.

Two people who have done more for that club than any fan could ever dream of but they want them gone already?

I know it won't be popular on here and I know it probably won't be popular over there either but despite the "fake hatred"a couple of times a season, I've never been able to dislike either of you. How could I really?

Would be great to see you both in the Premier League, outside of the petty arguing and rivalry I'm sure both sets of fans would agree as clubs, based on everything. Its a division you both deserve to be in.

I'm not and never would ask for the piss taking to stop and can understand why both sets of fans have a chuckle when the other side does something daft or mini collapses.

Come on MON and Keano. Sort it out.

Ronnie now logs off and ducks for cover for a day or two..... ?

Very sad though when a set of fans consider a thug who took delight in pretty much ending someone's career as a legend.

38 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Very sad though when a set of fans consider a thug who took delight in pretty much ending someone's career as a legend.

Not his proudest moment and to be fair I've not read his autobiography so don't know what he said exactly. I could google it.

I was sure that challenge didn't end Haaland's career and it was something else.

I'm not condoning what he did but it's also very very scummy indeed for Alfie Haaland to do what he did while Keane was writhing in agony.

I prefer to remember the Roy I knew and got pleasure out of watching.

Double standards from me maybe, but there you go, we're all capable of that football wise. Just look at the Villa fans jumping to the defence of MIngs, or even closer to home the Derby fans defending Johnson.

Sometimes we turn a blind eye if it's one of our own.

20 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

Not his proudest moment and to be fair I've not read his autobiography so don't know what he said exactly. I could google it.

I was sure that challenge didn't end Haaland's career and it was something else.

I'm not condoning what he did but it's also very very scummy indeed for Alfie Haaland to do what he did while Keane was writhing in agony.

I prefer to remember the Roy I knew and got pleasure out of watching.

Double standards from me maybe, but there you go, we're all capable of that football wise. Just look at the Villa fans jumping to the defence of MIngs, or even closer to home the Derby fans defending Johnson.

Sometimes we turn a blind eye if it's one of our own.

You were a man utd can as well ?

46 minutes ago, bigbadbob said:

You were a man utd can as well ?

I don't know what a Man Utd can is!!

No, I wasn't but just as I've followed Nigel, I've kept a close eye on the other ex Forest boys as well. I was part of the travelling squad for such a long time I got to know them as people.

Plus while he was at Forest he was incredible. Incredible as a leader and a midfield goal scorer even at 19.

I know it's strange to you one club boys but I can't help it.

I try my best to keep an eye on all of their careers. It's not easy.

1 hour ago, ronnieronalde said:

You ever had a really good mate play professional football pal?

I did have a work mate from Nottingham whose ex girlfriend was very good friend's with a former Forest player back in the early nineties.  He was watching a game on telly and this player scored .  His girlfriend started crying and fessed up that she had entertained this same player a few weekends before in a nightclub.  Strangely,  he kept going to games but couldn't really bring him himself to cheer this player on anymore .

Archived