2nd Oldest Football Club O'Nottsaurus Forest

stoners

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, McRamFan said:

Their season was over the day MON walked in, hope walked out.  As a person I like MON, as a manager, he is 20 years too late to influence a bunch of players that only turn up 1 in 4 games.

This, I would have liked him as manager but I believe he wanted a share in the club when we had talks with him and it wasn't to be. Well past his sell by date now.

C'mon Forest, you can do it today in the ultimate battle of pish teams in red! Will forest emerge as the slightly less pish?

Prove for a slight time that the rubbish biscuit red is worn with pride in the borough of Rushcliffe !

MON vs Pulis, a footie feast for the believers in "the beautiful game", a prospect that might get Rowett to sproing a rubbery one.

1 minute ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

C'mon Forest, you can do it today in the ultimate battle of pish teams in red! Will forest emerge as the slightly less pish?

Prove for a slight time that the rubbish biscuit red is worn with pride in the borough of Rushcliffe !

MON vs Pulis, a footie feast for the believers in "the beautiful game", a prospect that might get Rowett to sproing a rubbery one.

I have no idea what that means, but it sounds brilliant ?

Was out for a few in Grantham last night. 

The Red Dogs are boycotting today and every game until MON has gone.

Not joking. They go home and away and none of them are going tomorrow. Refusing to pay to watch what is being served up away from home too.

They reckon Carvalho would suit the premier league more, and they don't like Grabban. 

Ben Watson singled out as the player who gets the most abuse.

1 hour ago, MuespachRam said:

and today has also confirmed that the double European cup winners can no longer finish above us for another season.....

What's the score now then - about 17 times out of 18 they have been worse than us?

4 minutes ago, Srg said:

What a double-edged sword for Forest right now... obviously want to win games as every team does, but every win now will only increase the likelihood the Dino is there next season.

I was thinking this.... I bet many of them walked away on Saturday absolutely wazzed off they won..... did us a favour and keeps MON in a job! ? the gift that keeps giving.... on Monday they gave us two! ??

2 hours ago, REDCAR said:

I was thinking this.... I bet many of them walked away on Saturday absolutely wazzed off they won..... did us a favour and keeps MON in a job! ? the gift that keeps giving.... on Monday they gave us two! ??

It's OK, MON will be gone after failing to achieve promotion. They'll bring a dynamic, forward thinking manager. Like nigel Pearson or Rowett, having decided its not worth pushing the boat out for high risk cavalier Tony pulis.

2 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

It's OK, MON will be gone after failing to achieve promotion. They'll bring a dynamic, forward thinking manager. Like nigel Pearson or Rowett, having decided its not worth pushing the boat out for high risk cavalier Tony pulis.

BD III - you know it makes nonsense

Archived