2nd Oldest Football Club O'Nottsaurus Forest

stoners

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just thought I’d take a look at the cheery topics on the LTFF.

Aside from the posts wanting MON gone, you really know it’s bad when not only is there a thread wanting King Billy 3 back, there are posters in a queue wanting it.

Forest fans deserve their Messiah, for he is the chosen one!

Unfortunately we have a lot of tree supporters in Sawley and Long Eaton. So as the other half and I boarded a train to Derby at Long Eaton yesterday evening, I couldn’t resist asking a group of gumps what the score was... looks on their faces = priceless ???

3 minutes ago, REDCAR said:

Heard Joe oh boy Lollipop played in centre mid yesterday? 

Players injured or tactical backfire you red lads?

Yep. And Colback at Left Back, and Robinson at Centre back ?

Has to go by the summer. Can't imagine Evangelos thinking this is acceptable .. 

t rex dinosaur GIF

On 14/04/2019 at 08:40, sawley_ram said:

Unfortunately we have a lot of tree supporters in Sawley and Long Eaton. So as the other half and I boarded a train to Derby at Long Eaton yesterday evening, I couldn’t resist asking a group of gumps what the score was... looks on their faces = priceless ???

It's a double edged sword coping with so many Red Dogs around our way isn't it?  It's irritating to watch them stroll around in their jerseys when they've won a game, but equally hilarious when they insist on doing it when they've lost.  It's like they're saying (in that stupid accent of their's) "We don't care, we love the garibaldi (sic) anyway! YOOOOOU REEEEEEEDS"

22 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Yep. And Colback at Left Back, and Robinson at Centre back ?

Has to go by the summer. Can't imagine Evangelos thinking this is acceptable .. 

t rex dinosaur GIF

Well he thought sacking Karanka was acceptable, so don't be shocked - that said, he was averaging more than a manager a season at Olympiakos, so i'd get used to them coming and going.

abe simpson GIF

On 14/04/2019 at 12:00, REDCAR said:

Heard Joe oh boy Lollipop played in centre mid yesterday? 

Players injured or tactical backfire you red lads?

No. the tactical genius as resorted to playing people out of position in order to find players that can play his outdated football 

3 hours ago, ramsbottom said:

It's a double edged sword coping with so many Red Dogs around our way isn't it?  It's irritating to watch them stroll around in their jerseys when they've won a game, but equally hilarious when they insist on doing it when they've lost.  It's like they're saying (in that stupid accent of their's) "We don't care, we love the garibaldi (sic) anyway! YOOOOOU REEEEEEEDS"

Supporter supports his club win lose or draw shocker 

how on earth you’ve managed to see the negative in that says something about you. What I take from that is, you only wear your shirt proudly when you win then?

50 minutes ago, stoners said:

Supporter supports his club win lose or draw shocker 

how on earth you’ve managed to see the negative in that says something about you. What I take from that is, you only wear your shirt proudly when you win then?

A football shirt is for playing football in, so I don't wear one when I'm out shopping/taking the lad to school/laughing at the local red dogs.  I do however wear Rams colours a lot, as white tends to bring out the blue in my eyes just that little bit more 

3 hours ago, Srg said:

Well he thought sacking Karanka was acceptable, so don't be shocked - that said, he was averaging more than a manager a season at Olympiakos, so i'd get used to them coming and going.

abe simpson GIF

Whats his average for court appearances??

1 hour ago, stoners said:

No. the tactical genius as resorted to playing people out of position in order to find players that can play his outdated football 

Had a feeling this would happen when he thought playing Cyrus Christie as a centre-mid for Ireland was a good idea.

Don't be surprised if he decides he needs a good, tall target man and shoves Pantilimon up front before season's end.

6 hours ago, Srg said:

abe simpson GIF

Maybe they should start their own Manager of the Season award?

Archived