2nd Oldest Football Club O'Nottsaurus Forest

stoners

18 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

It could be worse. I mean just look across the Trent  ?

Poor Alan Hardy imploding on Twitter.. 

Just looked and there doesn't seem anything terrible there right now, but there is this acknowledgement:

Did he post and later delete a load of tweets? What's the scoop?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Just looked and there doesn't seem anything terrible there right now, but there is this acknowledgement:

Seems a few tweets have been deleted. 

Interesting and amusing piece in the Daily Star (I know, I know) about MON and Florest, sub-headed 'FOR someone obsessed with death, it seems appropriate Martin O’Neill has returned to manage a club that’s been in a coma for two decades'.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/other-sports/754687/Martin-O-Neill-Spygate-Premier-League-Serena-Williams-JEREMY-CROSS-COLUMN

12 minutes ago, eezzeetiger said:

The "Geriatrica Forest" thread title was changed, just in time for Ashley Coile to arrive...

What age is he? 60?

Age doesn’t seem to bother you lot that much, you remind us daily of your European success donkeys years ago

1 hour ago, eezzeetiger said:

The "Geriatrica Forest" thread title was changed, just in time for Ashley Coile to arrive...

What age is he? 60?

If just in time you mean about six weeks ago then yeah you're right.

It's not like a Forest fan to have a warped understanding of time frames...

1 hour ago, eezzeetiger said:

What age is he? 60?

1 hour ago, Derbados said:

Age doesn’t seem to bother you lot that much, you remind us daily of your European success donkeys years ago

He still wasn’t born last time forest won their 2 pips. Yet some seem to remind us like it was a few years ago, amazing that. Easy for the geriatric’s at Forest to get confused.

2 hours ago, eezzeetiger said:

What age is he? 60?

I've heard that O'Neill wants one of his ex team mates to play for him. Kenny Burns has offered to "play" in goal. That at least would drastically reduce the size of the goal.

11 hours ago, richinspain said:

I've heard that O'Neill wants one of his ex team mates to play for him. Kenny Burns has offered to "play" in goal. That at least would drastically reduce the size of the goal.

I don’t think the council shed pitch would take the extra weight. . . 

17 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Deleted a bunch. I saw them myself, he was going on about how he can see why Ray Trew had to step down, was hounded out etc.. 

Said he should delete twitter yet he's on it a few hours later. Proper drama queen, loves the attention.

You just wait until mansfield give them a pumping at home, with Tyler Walker and Jorge Grant now playing for them ?

4 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Deleted a bunch. I saw them myself, he was going on about how he can see why Ray Trew had to step down, was hounded out etc.. 

Said he should delete twitter yet he's on it a few hours later. Proper drama queen, loves the attention.

You just wait until mansfield give them a pumping at home, with Tyler Walker and Jorge Grant now playing for them ?

Nah, Mansfield's big mistake to send back Super Timi Elsnik. They'll plummet down the league now.

I've met Hardy a few times recently and he does seem to be feeling the pressure - but who wouldn't? Suspect he seriously regrets buying County now. They look pretty doomed.

1 hour ago, Carl Sagan said:

Nah, Mansfield's big mistake to send back Super Timi Elsnik. They'll plummet down the league now.

I've met Hardy a few times recently and he does seem to be feeling the pressure - but who wouldn't? Suspect he seriously regrets buying County now. They look pretty doomed.

I feel bad for them, but then Hardy has hardly done much to endear himself to the Forest faithful, despite us loaning them a bunch of players that lead their playoff push a year ago. 

Comments like 'oh we've got Derby County and Leicester for pre season. They're the two biggest teams in the East-Midlands!' Is hardly going to go down well on the red side of the Trent.

And yes before you start, I'm sure you'll all agree with him..

47 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

I feel bad for them, but then Hardy has hardly done much to endear himself to the Forest faithful, despite us loaning them a bunch of players that lead their playoff push a year ago. 

Comments like 'oh we've got Derby County and Leicester for pre season. They're the two biggest teams in the East-Midlands!' Is hardly going to go down well on the red side of the Trent.

You lot are a bit sensitive/ paranoid aren't you if a joke like that gets your backs up?

Having said that, he is an utter *******.

1 hour ago, Red_Dawn said:

How's his plan to bring the Ryder Cup to Cotgrave coming along?

2 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Truth hurt does it?

16 hours ago, Smyth_18 said:

You lot are a bit sensitive/ paranoid aren't you if a joke like that gets your backs up?

Having said that, he is an utter *******.

Bit of a stupid thing to say when the same said just loaned you a bunch of players that lead your playoff push.. 

Fair enough Hardy. See how you fare when they go to Mansfield instead ?

5 hours ago, HantsRam said:

Serious question forest fans - does the fanbase for the 2 Nottingham clubs divide along geographic lines ? My Bristol city supporting mate believers that which side of the Avon you were born determines whether you're City or Rovers. 

No they do by age though.

You're not allowed to support the Sadpies unless you are over 60. 

Archived