2nd Oldest Football Club O'Nottsaurus Forest

stoners

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3-1 Forest. Ciaran Clark must be the worst defender in the PL - he's either charging in like a bull at a gate or standing motionless and letting opposition players just waltz past him.

At 2-1 Newcastle were robbed of a certain penalty - ref must have been blinded by those lights.

Great entertainment the last 6 minutes. The 90 before that were dull as dishwater, largely Newcastle’s fault for not having anything about them to break Forest down.

As a spectacle, the early Forest goal ruined the game but the last 6 minutes made up for it.

It was a stonewall penalty, but a great finish by Diaz at the end. Forest deserved to win.

Newcastle have some absolutely tragic players, going the way of Sunderland on that viewing! 

Kenedy, I really don't get it. I've watched him put in two of the worst performances I've ever seen within the space of a week. Please tell me he's won a competition and I'm not in on the joke? 

2 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Newcastle have some absolutely tragic players, going the way of Sunderland on that viewing! 

Kenedy, I really don't get it. I've watched him put in two of the worst performances I've ever seen within the space of a week. Please tell me he's won a competition and I'm not in on the joke? 

He’s atrocious, as were most of their new signings.

Whoever did the scouting for these players needs sacking, Benitez looks finished  

Archived