2nd Oldest Football Club O'Nottsaurus Forest

stoners

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Their season could have looked so much worse if it hadn’t been for last minute equalisers in the league against Wigan and Brum and then levelling at the death again in he cup to win on pens. Imagine if they had actually lost all those three.... the laughing chimp would be in full swing in August. It’s not going great is it R. Dogs?

3 hours ago, Redcar said:

Their season could have looked so much worse if it hadn’t been for last minute equalisers in the league against Wigan and Brum and then levelling at the death again in he cup to win on pens. Imagine if they had actually lost all those three.... the laughing chimp would be in full swing in August. It’s not going great is it R. Dogs?

But you have to remember tthey appointed aa proven experienced manager with a solid style and brought in vastly talented players, so in that context you can understand it'll take ages to get it right....forest probably bbe a force in a years time. In L1.

4 hours ago, Derbados said:

Super amazing saviour of Forest better than Will Hughes academy prospect Ben Brereton is having a medical. . . 

Where I hear you cry?? Barcelona? Man City? liverpool??

Blackburn Rovers ?

Great Business for them tbf

Don’t completely agree. Decent money being quoted, but he’s a promising young striker who’s done alright in a crap team. Getting rid of him when the rest of their forward line is 30+ (I think) is a bit short sighted.....oh well ?

I will become a Ben brereton fan now and hope he fulfills his promise now the red dogs have given up on “one of their own” (although he’s from Stoke). In the 2-2 in Rowett’s first game, he was Forest’s best player by a mile, not happened since for whatever reason.

Selling him and signing Lewis Grabban?! I’d be fuming if I was a Forest fan. Surely with better players (supposedly) this is his time to shine.

I think it’s safe to say Forest won’t be this season’s Wolves!!! ????

That's a poor deal for Forest, surely? They've gone from getting 13 million for Burke when they were struggling for money to getting 'up to' 7 million for Brereton when their finances seem to be fine. Kind of like we're currently experiencing with Hughes and Rowett after his recent interview, Forest fans will be fuming if/when Karanka has gone that he sold one of their best young talents for such a low fee in today's market. And they're supposedly trying to replace him with Gestede ? 

Archived