2nd Oldest Football Club O'Nottsaurus Forest

stoners

24 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

Can I raise you with this

“Gary Rowett only left Derby because they are a sinking ship......if I was Derby I’d be looking at somebody like Mick McCarthy.....they need to make an astute, experienced appointment..... and for me, Lampard would not be it.....Derby are a sinking ship(twice you said it Fatty)....this could (ahem), be the opportunity for Forest to not only close the gap.....but overtake them!”

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/football/football-news/gary-rowett-left-derby-because-1616907

You mind that gap......it’s still there, now where’s that chimp again.

9CA60AB9-2C1D-42E8-81F4-55FC2EED1189.gif

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Mick Harford said:

Nice shirt lads, somehow even worse than our backpack Umbro one.

RQxOwAS.png

Not confirmed as official though, may just be a fan mock up.

It suits them, being sponsored by a family pack of toilet rolls.

7 hours ago, Mick Harford said:

Nice shirt lads, somehow even worse than our backpack Umbro one.

RQxOwAS.png

Not confirmed as official though, may just be a fan mock up.

Was the picture of that tree taken at night?  Love a late night clear sky, me.  Makes it all twinkly and sparkly.  

3 minutes ago, Boycie said:

i bet fawaz has his own parking space at the high court.

I'm just happy for them that they managed to put the experience of having a shady owner, with legal issues aplenty, well and truly behind them.

11 hours ago, David said:

The “demise” threads aren’t going too well are they lads?

Demise of Liverpool

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=31479

Demise of Derby 

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=44511

Might want to try a demise of Forest, might actually see your club achieve something then ?

Liverpool are my prem team, and I was already gobsmacked/chuffed about last night's result, but the fact it's triggered so many Red Dogs makles it even more enjoyable...  Such bitter fans ? ? ?

7 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

Liverpool are my prem team, and I was already gobsmacked/chuffed about last night's result, but the fact it's triggered so many Red Dogs makles it even more enjoyable...  Such bitter fans ? ? ?

Kinda cute they are trying to hold on to a rivalry from the days when they were relevant, before many of them were born

3 minutes ago, David said:

Kinda cute they are trying to hold on to a rivalry from the days when they were relevant, before many of them were born

Even funnier that one of them tries to claim that they were the only English team to beat Barca before last night, then backtracks when told he's just plain wrong.  Never lost to them though, so that's a shred of comfort for them...

28 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

Even funnier that one of them tries to claim that they were the only English team to beat Barca before last night, then backtracks when told he's just plain wrong.  Never lost to them though, so that's a shred of comfort for them...

It’s now we’re the only English team they have played and failed to beat. Played them twice 39 years ago ?

21 minutes ago, David said:

It’s now we’re the only English team they have played and failed to beat. Played them twice 39 years ago ?

Why do i get the feeling that when it's announced that time travel has been achieved it will have been done by a duckst fan...

• 2 weeks later...

Just popped onto LTLF (yes, I am that bored) to see if there were any magnanimous praise for our performance, only to come across this gem of an, un-ironic, exchange...

- I didn’t realise they are the first team to win through to the play off final despite losing in the first leg. Blimey.

- We've done it in European Cups, a tad loftier than a 2cnd division play off.  Hardly the shock of the century.

Archived