2nd Oldest Football Club O'Nottsaurus Forest

stoners

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 03/04/2019 at 12:44, stoners said:

What I take from it then you no longer own your stadium. I was right all along. Welcome t the club

Why did he sell the club when apparently listening to you lot all season you wernt in any problems concerning FFP.

Any concerns when Mad Mel sells the club and leases the stadium back to you at a redicularse price

It’s my understanding that the stadium was down in the books as an asset worth £41m. Way below it’s actual value. Due to some odd rules you can’t increase the value of assets on your books. 

This is a way of recognising the stadium’s true value, increasing the value of the club whilst also ensuring we don’t fall short of FFP. 

If we didn't have a big derby fan as an owner I wouldn’t like this at all but I can’t ever see him shafting us. 

2 hours ago, ramsbottom said:

Admit it, you'd miss us if we were gone...

Que joke about missing 6 points

bored jack nicholson GIF

Well this season its 4 points. 

But enough about that.. 

Not a chance either side will catch Bristol or Villa. Both flying and my bets for the overall Playoff winner. 

2 hours ago, ramsbottom said:

Admit it, you'd miss us if we were gone...

Que joke about missing 6 points

bored jack nicholson GIF

The points we’ve gifted them have properly saved them in recent seasons. We seem to do our best to keep them up, while they do there best to keep us down. We live each other really. 

1 hour ago, TigerTedd said:

The points we’ve gifted them have properly saved them in recent seasons. We seem to do our best to keep them up, while they do there best to keep us down. We live each other really. 

We seem to be destined to be locked into a self perpetuating symbiotic relationship forever...

spiderman GIF

What a depressing thought...

11 minutes ago, GenBr said:

When Ipswich go down Derby and Forest get to take over the torch for longest serving teams in the Championship. 

That’s very depressing. 

Still st least we have the fact that we were hear after coming down from the Orem, whilst they were hearing after coming up from league 1. But does that mean we’re on a downward trajectory, and there on an upward one. 

Also, we only had one season away, so over the last 15 years or so we must have spent the most time in this league. God that makes me feel special. 

32 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

That’s very depressing. 

Still st least we have the fact that we were hear after coming down from the Orem, whilst they were hearing after coming up from league 1. But does that mean we’re on a downward trajectory, and there on an upward one. 

Also, we only had one season away, so over the last 15 years or so we must have spent the most time in this league. God that makes me feel special. 

Our total seasons is 14, current run is 11. It could be worse though - Ipswich are 15 total and 15 current run. Next year, assuming Ipswich go down, we will be able to equal their record for most number of seasons in the Championship. 

Forest are only on 12 seasons total and current run 11 (i was surprised theyd avoided relegation for so long.

1 hour ago, TigerTedd said:

That’s very depressing. 

More depressing is the growing number of clubs who've found themselves in League One before coming up and overtaking us while we flounder. At least there's never been any danger of Forest joining those ranks.

1 hour ago, stoners said:

We could merge ?

ill get my coat

Don't be so hasty... you could be on to something...

Team Name:  Derby Countree

Home Ground Name:  Pride Parkland Stadium (Location Pride Park, Derby.  Obvs!)

Colours (Home):  Black & White (But we'll throw in some red numbers).

Colours (Away):  White & Black (But we'll throw in some red numbers).

Club Chairman/Owner:  Elm Morris

Nickname:  Yew Rams.

Club Mascot:  A 21 stone sheep called Kenny.

History:  Wiped out, natch!  New Club, new stats, No stars!

Archived