2nd Oldest Football Club O'Nottsaurus Forest

stoners

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

Oh well, Notts fans can console themselves at 6 o’clock tonight, SkySports Football channel 403, EFL Greatest, their game against Yeov...actually ignore this. 

Perfect, sticking that on record ?

D69719E3-4615-4528-ABFD-A1B96A74B36C.png

6 hours ago, HantsRam said:

What does a fan park at a football ground actually mean?

Do they mean its just like a match day but without the football? ?

What a fan park might look like...

spacer.png

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, stoners said:

honestly it’s so bad. It’s like watching megson. ducking dire

Of course its early days yet, might still turn out to be a great appointment. Must admit i felt it was but about 10 years too late (and without the thug as number 2)

1 minute ago, stoners said:

honestly it’s so bad. It’s like watching megson. ducking dire

As you’re being so honest, can I ask did you really expect anything different given how he previously set up at the ROI?

Know he’s one of your legends and you all probably have a soft spot for Keane, but I expected this pairing to be Pulisesque and it’s looking that way without ever being as defensively organised. 

Just having a read of their forum. Mental how the greek owners demand promotion. They seem to think that cos they bought a couple of players who sound like they could play for Wolves, then they would instantly become the  new Wolves.

Can't think of too many teams that have done what Wolves did in the past ie spending big money on some top foreign players and walk the league in style. Having a top manager has helped too.

Forest seem to have a squad no better than mid-table with an outside chance of scraping the playoffs. Why the owners think they are good enough to go up is beyond me.

I know Forest fans always seemed to think their squad was way better than where they were in the league, but surely that delusion is gone now.

18 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Just having a read of their forum. Mental how the greek owners demand promotion. They seem to think that cos they bought a couple of players who sound like they could play for Wolves, then they would instantly become the  new Wolves.

Can't think of too many teams that have done what Wolves did in the past ie spending big money on some top foreign players and walk the league in style. Having a top manager has helped too.

Forest seem to have a squad no better than mid-table with an outside chance of scraping the playoffs. Why the owners think they are good enough to go up is beyond me.

I know Forest fans always seemed to think their squad was way better than where they were in the league, but surely that delusion is gone now.

You say that but ?

2 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Imagine how much further ahead Norwich would be with those 6 in their first team.

Dread to think, 40 games in, with those 6, I mean you have to be looking at 120 points minimum. Jack Colback's got to be worth an extra 40 points a season by himself.

Archived