Zag zig

Snake City watch

21 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

I wouldn't be so sure - they have a number of players who would suit a passing/attacking style of play to build around: Bojan, Etebo, Woods, Allen, Williams, Ince, Martina, Indi

We’ll see. A leapaed doesn’t change its spots so easily. They tried it when they bought a bunch of champions league players like shaquiri, but eventually reverted to type. 

Jardim and Jokanovic at the top of the betting at the moment. I think either of them would be a huge coup for the club. I can't see Jardim taking it, but he's got history with the owner. It will be interesting to see just how much money is promised. It's not like they have parachute payments and it seems like Karanka has been their Clement in that sense. 

4 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Jardim and Jokanovic at the top of the betting at the moment. I think either of them would be a huge coup for the club. I can't see Jardim taking it, but he's got history with the owner. It will be interesting to see just how much money is promised. It's not like they have parachute payments and it seems like Karanka has been their Clement in that sense. 

Wrong thread! 

4 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Methinks you’ve got your hilariously sacked / quit managers mixed up there. Easy mistake to make. I find myself flicking back and forth trying to decide which thread makes me laugh more. 

15 minutes ago, sage said:

I saw Mr Rowett this morning going for a brisk walk over Eaton Bank. Clearing his mind I imagine. 

Thought it would be too cold for Snake to be out...

4 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

I wouldn't be so sure - they have a number of players who would suit a passing/attacking style of play to build around: Bojan, Etebo, Woods, Allen, Williams, Ince, Martina, Indi

Plus they have one of the best keepers in the league in the form of Butland. I dont know what the quality of their defence is like, but I think people are being a bit hasty saying the new manager wont be able to achieve anything with this squad. They are only 8 points off the playoffs as well - not exactly insurmountable.

27 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Not gone well this afternoon. Isn't that a pity.

Nathan will have learned a lot about his players - like Frank.

Mainly that quite a few of them are a bit poo.........🤣

Hey Rammers, I am attending the Reading game with a Derby County acquaintance and would like to know if any of the experts on here will have the time to meet up to discuss why there is still so much interest in Stoke City since they clearly did Derby County a favour in getting rid of Rowett.

Are you still missing Rowett? What's the fascination? Talk to me... 

1 minute ago, PolPotter said:

Stoke City since they clearly did Derby County a favour in getting rid of Rowett.

You did us a favour by giving us TWO MILLION QUID for him, pal 👍

The rest is pure schadenfreude.