Zag zig

Snake City watch

On 12/01/2019 at 23:42, PolPotter said:

I'm not Rowett, you dipstick. Everyone knows Rowett is busy on a Maldives island spending Bet365 money. 

PolPotter? Great that you're a Derby fan but Christ on a pogo stick, the years have not been kind to you have they, you poor sod. 

paul.jpg

On 13/01/2019 at 00:55, PolPotter said:

Nope. My dislike will be with individuals. It would be like saying I hate Morrisons or Greggs. There's a fit woman who works at my local Morrisons who I have given the eye many many times to. She's looked long enough each time but I'm still waiting for spark. 2 years this has been going on yet I'm still shopping at Morrisons. She's a twit. 

Maybe serving vegan sausage rolls to genocidal maniacs doesn't rev her engine?

This one was quite good...

A group of gutless, spineless, unfit overpaid players. It takes a special sort of ducking idiot to spend a bar steward fortune and actually make the bankers that formed last years squad worse.  Weve not signed one bar steward player that is any ducking good and I include Tom Ince in that. Absolute bunch of bankers.
A disgrace to the shirt.

Read more:  http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/285341/who-blaming-tonight?page=2#ixzz5cuJCECFP

Just now, WystonRam said:

This one was quite good...

A group of gutless, spineless, unfit overpaid players. It takes a special sort of ducking idiot to spend a bar steward fortune and actually make the bankers that formed last years squad worse.  Weve not signed one bar steward player that is any ducking good and I include Tom Ince in that. Absolute bunch of bankers.
A disgrace to the shirt.

Read more:  http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/285341/who-blaming-tonight?page=2#ixzz5cuJCECFP

Straight swap Bradley oh son for Tom Ince?

Few in the media were saying they have big problems behind the scenes at Stoke, difficult job Rowett had. Most wouldn’t have it given the level of hatred for the bloke, but their continued demise under Jones suggests i’ts probably true and they need a big clear out, start again. 

12pts off top 6 and bottom 3 is pretty awful when you look at the squad they have.

Knew this would happen. It’s going to wreck Nathan Jones’ career before it’s really started. He was onto a good thing at Luton, and could’ve kept riding that train to another promotion, and really done wonders for his rep securing their place in the championship. Now the fans will be calling for his head before he’s completed a full season, and he’ll end up jobless. 

I guess when a club like Stoke comes calling it's just too big to say no. Whether your working for a club you love or you're on for a impressive promotion. 

You can see the ground up on that hill as you head into Stoke. I think anyone who's seen it will admit they've allowed their imagination to run wild.  

I see Ipswich snatched a win off stoke in the last minute...

@lambchop/@mcrainy would've liked that 😥

Where is she? Anyone know? Have you banned her for free speech violations @David you massive despot?!

5 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

I see Ipswich snatched a win off stoke in the last minute...

@lambchop/@mcrainy would've liked that 😥

Where is she? Anyone know? Have you banned her for free speech violations @David you massive despot?!

Maybe a point there wasn't such a bad result after all. (It was though, it really was, but it could be worse, we could be Stoke).