Snake City watch

Zag zig

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Few in the media were saying they have big problems behind the scenes at Stoke, difficult job Rowett had. Most wouldn’t have it given the level of hatred for the bloke, but their continued demise under Jones suggests i’ts probably true and they need a big clear out, start again. 

12pts off top 6 and bottom 3 is pretty awful when you look at the squad they have.

Knew this would happen. It’s going to wreck Nathan Jones’ career before it’s really started. He was onto a good thing at Luton, and could’ve kept riding that train to another promotion, and really done wonders for his rep securing their place in the championship. Now the fans will be calling for his head before he’s completed a full season, and he’ll end up jobless. 

I guess when a club like Stoke comes calling it's just too big to say no. Whether your working for a club you love or you're on for a impressive promotion. 

You can see the ground up on that hill as you head into Stoke. I think anyone who's seen it will admit they've allowed their imagination to run wild.  

5 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

I see Ipswich snatched a win off stoke in the last minute...

@lambchop/@mcrainy would've liked that ?

Where is she? Anyone know? Have you banned her for free speech violations @David you massive despot?!

Maybe a point there wasn't such a bad result after all. (It was though, it really was, but it could be worse, we could be Stoke).

10 hours ago, Parsnip said:

I see Ipswich snatched a win off stoke in the last minute...

@lambchop/@mcrainy would've liked that ?

Where is she? Anyone know? Have you banned her for free speech violations @David you massive despot?!

Not banned anyone for a while unfortunately, I'm getting that itch though

• 2 weeks later...

Archived