Snake City watch

Zag zig

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

*Deep Breath*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

4 minutes ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

Plenty of Rowett fans loved him til he left us and then he was suddenly ‘the snake’. His style of football didn’t concern some Derby fans, only the fact that he left us. 

Really?. There were a fair few fans who were willing to tolerate the style of football while the results were OK, whilst also craving some stability at the club. I include myself in that.

4 minutes ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

I hope we just leave him alone now as it’s all ancient history.

Far too funny for that.

15 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Love it when things work out like this. Deserves nothing less, the snakey bullshitter. Half feel sorry for the likes of Kevin Phillips, but no sympathy for Rowett. Saw the money and went for it, now he’ll be back in league one.

Not me. Phillips might be a nice guy, but can anyone really say that our strikers and attacking play in general didn't get steadily worse whilst he was at the club?

16 minutes ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

Plenty of Rowett fans loved him til he left us and then he was suddenly ‘the snake’. His style of football didn’t concern some Derby fans, only the fact that he left us. 

I hope we just leave him alone now as it’s all ancient history.

Agreed - I don't have any problem with Rowett leaving - Same for me as Russell leaving as it was for non-footballing family reasons it seems

He lives in Derby, at least one of his kids is a Derby fan - Must have been horrible for his kids to suffer abuse when Derby lost, dealing with people constantly asking them to pass on messages etc etc so I sympathise

24 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Can everyone in the world of football now please acknowledge that Rowett and Clement are absolutely clueless when it comes to football management.

But this is the reason I was happy he went - HATED the football - Considered giving up my season ticket after more than 25 years because of his football

Archived