Snake City watch

Zag zig

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Lambchop said:

From the press conference. Sounds like he's blathering again:

GR: I understand it. When you’re mid-table and not won as many games as you’d like and you have a game like Saturday, you expect it. When there are a few rumours, they gather pace very quickly. ?

But I’m paid by Stoke City to try to do the very best job I can. I’ve tried to do that from the very first day. I’m disappointed, of course, but I’m not going to change my approach because of a few rumours.

Has he paused for breaf yet?

Not sure he's winning them round...

"I don't feel for the bloke in the slightest - he's an arrogant, deluded see you next Tuesday who's approach games and comments interviews have by and large been a great big 'Up Yours' to the supporters. 

He's been a dickwad from near enough the get-go and will get a massive payoff for being an absolute contemptible pooper. 

He can duck right off, and when he gets there, duck off some more."

Read more:  http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/282821/rowett-out?page=86#ixzz5bZ7roPXO

2 hours ago, Boycie said:

I hope we get the chance to play them with him at the helm at PP.

Then the whole ground can join in with that song they’ve been singing at the Stoke ground.

That would look great in his cv. Can we invite a few Birmingham fans along too? 

There's not alot of posters on that goatcake forum though.

they might just be recycling a limited pool of bile.

Can't someone go on there and stick up for him?

It might help.

On 02/01/2019 at 23:19, Seaside Ram said:

Everything about Stoke is tin pot and its the biggest Shithole city ive ever been to , i hope they dont bullet him yet, let it get a bit worse for him first . This is all payback for forcing Hughsey out of Derby for which he will never be forgiven .

This ,just this.

Snippets of oatcake

I travel down from just outside Hull every home game and do a few away as well, 

I don't think i've ever felt more sorry for a complete stranger.

On 19/07/2018 at 17:55, Boycie said:

Anyone who pulls their socks or “stockings” that high up their legs will never make it.

Exactly. That comment tells me you are a proper football sage @Boycie. I used to play with a bloke who used olive oil on his legs to “oil up” pre-match. What’s wrong with Vaseline? Says I to meself!! Whereas in Sheffield a bloke used to turn up reading the Daily Mirror; as soon as he’d read the back page he would fold it in half , tear it in two and hey presto! The 2 parts would be stuffed into his socks to form perfect “disposable” shin pads. Eee them were the days! ?

39 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Exactly. That comment tells me you are a proper football sage @Boycie. I used to play with a bloke who used olive oil on his legs to “oil up” pre-match. What’s wrong with Vaseline? Says I to meself!! Whereas in Sheffield a bloke used to turn up reading the Daily Mirror; as soon as he’d read the back page he would fold it in half , tear it in two and hey presto! The 2 parts would be stuffed into his socks to form perfect “disposable” shin pads. Eee them were the days! ?

I used to play football with a bloke who wore the same pair of lucky pants for 15 years . If we won the previous week they got put back  on next game unwashed ad nauseum till we lost .

Problem was if we lost they'd only be retired for a week , then reappear the following week to get us back on a winning streak .  Those pant's only got left at home about 5 games in any given season .  A draw was a blessing as there was a chance they wouldn't appear next time out.

He'd also take pleasure in pulling them over your head when you were in the shower - the heady mix of timotei and arse sweat was more intoxicating then any concoction of booze on the planet .  

Archived