Snake City watch

Zag zig

2 minutes ago, northantsram said:

Love the fact Gary's now attacking the stoke fans.. apparently they may aswell chant for Rory Delap to come on the pitch as he used to be a good player, when questioned about why Bojan is not in the squad ?.

He was a good player three years ago is usually a Gary Rowett transfer policy not a Gary Rowett criticism...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, reveldevil said:

Gary's ego is far too large for that to be the plan.

I could imagine though, that on some reptilian level of his consciousness, he will realise that seeing out the year and finishing 12th will be deemed to be incontrovertible failure. 

Coates publicly stated that the playoffs were the minimum expectation. Having kept most of a premier league squad on mahoosive wages, and spunked another 50 million on Gary's signings; not getting promoted is storing up serious problems with ffp. 

He's been found out, big time, and that must be sinking in by now. The fans are already singing 'your football is poo', and planning to ramp it up. There's no way back from there. 

18 minutes ago, Lambchop said:

I could imagine though, that on some reptilian level of his consciousness, he will realise that seeing out the year and finishing 12th will be deemed to be incontrovertible failure. 

Coates publicly stated that the playoffs were the minimum expectation. Having kept most of a premier league squad on mahoosive wages, and spunked another 50 million on Gary's signings; not getting promoted is storing up serious problems with ffp. 

He's been found out, big time, and that must be sinking in by now. The fans are already singing 'your football is poo', and planning to ramp it up. There's no way back from there. 

Agreed, but as an ex ram it gives me no pleasure to see him in such dire straits.

Only kidding, I'm loving how he's going down with the Stoke faithful.

He is learning though, it took a full season to unite the Rams fanbase against him, but he's reached the same scenario with Stoke well before New Year!

4 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

He is learning though, it took a full season to unite the Rams fanbase against him, but he's reached the same scenario with Stoke well before New Year!

I'm quite impressed with how quickly they've sussed it out, although it seems he's shown no love for the fans, the club, or certain players, from day one.

We had all his pretended loyalty to Derby to wade through before we realised he was a hypocritical mercenary git. 

9 hours ago, Lambchop said:

There's some comedy gold in here as they rate his performance against Bolton.

Much of it is too obscene to quote, but a special mention for the fan who defucts him a point every game for still having big ears. ?? 

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/284736/rate-rowett-bolton

Well worth a read thanks, I might pop on and remind them how much they paid us for his services to cheer them up a bit.

12 hours ago, Lambchop said:

There's some comedy gold in here as they rate his performance against Bolton.

Much of it is too obscene to quote, but a special mention for the fan who defucts him a point every game for still having big ears. ?? 

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/284736/rate-rowett-bolton

Yes, I posted this link yesterday ? 

Archived