Snake City watch

Zag zig

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really can't stomach calling what we do attacking, since we sit on the edge of the opponents box, passing it around and hoping that by virtue of the fact our squad should be technically superior, something will happen in our favour

Read more:  http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/282821/rowett-out?page=51#ixzz5b7Ujltew

Wow. Thats progress. We used to sit on the edge of our box watching the opposition passing it around.

Radical change of tactics there Gaz. 

"I don't much like the way he is slopey shouldered and looks like he is trying to escape out of his track suit top like it is some kind of straight jacket during interviews. I also have a sense he would lick his own balls if he could. But that this stuff is just personal prejudice."

Read more:  http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/284758/hypothetically#ixzz5bAifeEMQ

"That performance today, and it's not the first this season, was woeful. Abject. Disappointing. Lamentable. Hopeless. Wretched.

It was worse than any performance last season. Even the hammerings.

But the biggest gripe, more than anything else was the snakish, narcissistic attitude the small headed turd showed before and after the game."

Read more:  http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/284758/hypothetically#ixzz5bAkNdBKs

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

Lol. I imagine the money will soften the blows.

There's a theory that he's actually trying to get himself sacked so he can get the payoff whilst keeping his managerial reputation reasonably in tact.

Once the dust has settled he'll be able to claim that the club was a basket case and he wasn't given enough time to turn it around. 

He seems like such a chancer that I wouldn't be at all surprised. 

1 hour ago, Lambchop said:

There's a theory that he's actually trying to get himself sacked so he can get the payoff whilst keeping his managerial reputation reasonably in tact.

Once the dust has settled he'll be able to claim that the club was a basket case and he wasn't given enough time to turn it around. 

Gary's ego is far too large for that to be the plan.

He's one of those people who are convinced they're right and everyone else is a idiot, which probably explains how he ended up in management.

2 hours ago, Lambchop said:

It's known as the Mourinho plan - though at least Jose had the decency to win a few things before he started screwing things up.....

Archived