Snake City watch

Zag zig

On 30/10/2018 at 16:54, HantsRam said:

Anyone any idea what the quoted "close connections with the armed forces" are?

Are the Coates' lining up Snakey's firing squad just in case it all goes wrong?   ?

No, if you look into it, it's just a strong connection with dads army.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 30/10/2018 at 16:54, HantsRam said:

Anyone any idea what the quoted "close connections with the armed forces" are?

Are the Coates' lining up Snakey's firing squad just in case it all goes wrong?   ?

The fine upstanding chap to the snakes left is a South Stand season ticket holder trying to keep a straight face.?

47618984-42F2-4BC6-90E5-8125709C05B2.jpeg

So, the Sky sports customers at half five often get to choose between a premier league match, or a tasty morsel of decent looking championship. This afternoon, it's Arsenal v liverpool or.......Rowett's Stoke vs Pulis' Boro. Apart from Neil Warnock, who on earth is going to take pleasure watching that match? I bet even stokies and smoggies are seeing it as duty...

2 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

So, the Sky sports customers at half five often get to choose between a premier league match, or a tasty morsel of decent looking championship. This afternoon, it's Arsenal v liverpool or.......Rowett's Stoke vs Pulis' Boro. Apart from Neil Warnock, who on earth is going to take pleasure watching that match? I bet even stokies and smoggies are seeing it as duty...

Arsenal v Liverpool is on BT Sports so we don’t get a choice, it’s ok though the early game St Mirren v Rangers makes up for it.

9 hours ago, Wolfie20 said:

......and the guy 2nd from the right has just won a Stoke City lifetime season ticket

11 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

The fine upstanding chap to the snakes left is a South Stand season ticket holder trying to keep a straight face.?

47618984-42F2-4BC6-90E5-8125709C05B2.jpeg

The guy second left knows he bought a winning lottery ticket travelling down the A52; he’s just waiting to get his Coates to cash it in.

Meanwhile, back on the football pitch zzzzzzzz

10 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I recorded the Snake game. Currently at half time - will fast-forward in a moment so the Memsahib can watch the second half. Meanwhile, I am thinking of painting a wall and I'm going to then watch it dry. I can guess who will be the most entertained.

Had a quick browse of the oatcake forum.
They are quite happy with yesterday, clearly warming to rowettball. Perhaps seeing Pulis again awoke their inner yearning for anti-football, the love of three minutes tto take a throw in, the instinctive revulsion towards skill, the appreciation of the hoof and the glory of the shithouse.

Rowett was always going to be a good fit.

12 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

This whole McClean situation, his own fans booing him and him lashing out on instagram could have so easily been us, not that I agree with any of that... 

Regardless of whether it’s his fault he causes trouble, and he’s not good enough to warrant it... dodged a massive bullet there 

He doesn’t help himself. I respect his choice not to wear the poppy. His reasons make sense.

Still cannot comprehend why he turned his back on the flag and anthem though. Thats a different protest. Imagine if he got signed by fernebache and did the same over there..

Is his protest against the actions of the British army or the nation? If its the latter dont ply your trade here.

1 hour ago, Paul71 said:

Is his protest against the actions of the British army or the nation? If its the latter dont ply your trade here.

The flag and anthem are more associated with British imperialism than with the 'nation', if by nation you mean the ordinary folk of this land.

You don't have to be Irish to understand that. 

Archived