Snake City watch

Zag zig

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The job is too big for him. He cant deal with the expectation. Hes beyond negative. Im totally pissed off its come to this. Two and a half million to get him here. I could weep.

Read more:  http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/282821/rowett-out?page=22#ixzz5Un5KYmPh

13 minutes ago, Simsy said:

Who do they think they are? A point at Bramall Lane is acceptable by any team in this division standards right?

I think it’s more the manner of the point.

My mates a Sheff Utd fan and said they were an absolutely terrible team, one of the worst he’d seen this season.

When you’re spending £50m or whatever and already have good players you’d expect to compete against anyone in this league...not get a lucky free kick and draw! 

ducking chancer.

Hasn't got a ducking clue.

I'd rather the Mesopotamian era's Steve Bruce or Mick McCarthy than this ducking pointy eared arrogant duck.

Read more:  http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/282821/rowett-out?page=22#ixzz5UnhUVOZV

Made me chuckle!

Rowett talks the talk

But can't walk the walk.
Listening to Garry week in week out he states what we all see but can't change it. A good manager can see the issues and is capable of making the change. 

He's 2 months in to a 2 year contract, I think we will improve, sadly it may be too late for this season although I suppose we still have a punchers chance at taking part in the play off competition. I'm as disappointed as anyone but I think we need to hang tough and stay the course on this appointment. We can't just keep firing managers willy nilly at £3m a pop every 12 or 14 games or so. It would just be a nonsense.

Deja vu, it's like being ina timewarp!

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/283449/rowett-talks-talk

6 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Stoke mates telling me they were very lucky, Rowett brought Shawcross on for the last few minutes to bolster the defence, No intent to go for a 2nd goal.

Not happy the chip eaters. They believe they would piss this league with a good manager.

On the plus side, snakes only 5 points off the play offs, which although sounds good, also means he’s going to be close enough to be given time...... and will be in tenure when the mighty Rams come to town!

Boro game mark2.

On ‎27‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 20:21, RadioactiveWaste said:

I see dynamic young go getter Darren Fletcher (34) scored for them in a one nil away win. Perhaps we can flog him Ledley in January.

Looks like they went full Poohouse yesterday. Rowett does seem to use up his seasons worth of jam in the autumn as we found last season.

I'm still gobsmacked at how they slithered out of Norwich with a 1-0 win from an outrageous og - which was as bad and undeserved as young Jaydens….

Archived