World Cup 2018 thread

jackhasler23

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Why is the world cup expanding if there is 16 extra teams like Saudi Arabia..?

But they are not...... hence why the likes of Holland, Italy, Chile, Ghana are not there this time..... smaller nations are catching up

10 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

But they are not...... hence why the likes of Holland, Italy, Chile, Ghana are not there this time..... smaller nations are catching up

Yes, but of the 16 teams not all will be from the better football confederations. There will be more from the area Saudi qualified from, which is evidently awful quality. There is for sure going to be a reasonable number of pub team standard players getting to an elite tournament, which I just find wrong. 

Griezmann is a very bizarre man, and that is coming from a bizarre man. He created two videos about his future, one video announcing that he is staying at Atletico and one video announcing he is joining Barcelona and he is yet to make up his mind. 

He is currently releasing the video announcing his final decision about his future, whilst eating popcorn and playing fortnite before the decision. Right on the eve of France’s game

MORE BREAKING NEWS: Griezmann overturns his retirement and announces he will stay at Atletico Madrid and rejects move to Barcelona. He will now look ahead to the World Cup with France.

This is like watching Love Island or Keeping up with the Kardashian’s. 

Brilliant performance from Russia, considering all the pre-tournament gloom.

Golovin and the boys in red must have been inspired by Bris’s posts about the team flopping and him missing the rubbish opening game to get a manicure.

?

7 minutes ago, McLovin said:

MORE BREAKING NEWS: Griezmann overturns his retirement and announces he will stay at Atletico Madrid and rejects move to Barcelona. He will now look ahead to the World Cup with France.

This is like watching Love Island or Keeping up with the Kardashian’s. 

I will have to take your word for it mate!

Just now, EnigmaRam said:

I will have to take your word for it mate!

But seriously I can’t believe I wasted my time following that. It was like a soap opera, I thought the Lopetegui sacking drama was bad, this was ridiculous. I really hope this isn’t the way football is going.

On the plus side Barcelona fans are livid, very funny seeing their reactions as they thought Griezmann created the film to announce he was joining them.

Can you imagine the meltdown on here if Vydra made two films, one to announce he was staying and another to announce he was leaving, whilst eating popcorn and playing the computer game fortnite with a lack of care. Also in the background  the theme tune should I stay or should I go. That would be unbearable. On the eve of their World Cup game too ffs

11 minutes ago, McLovin said:

But seriously I can’t believe I wasted my time following that. It was like a soap opera, I thought the Lopetegui sacking drama was bad, this was ridiculous. I really hope this isn’t the way football is going.

On the plus side Barcelona fans are livid, very funny seeing their reactions as they thought Griezmann created the film to announce he was joining them.

Can you imagine the meltdown on here if Vydra made two films, one to announce he was staying and another to announce he was leaving, whilst eating popcorn and playing the computer game fortnite with a lack of care. Also in the background  the theme tune should I stay or should I go. That would be unbearable. On the eve of their World Cup game too ffs

Weirdly it wouldn’t bother me, if it was a good price we got.

now if it was Butterfield and he said he was staying I’d be seriously annoyed!! ?

Just now, EnigmaRam said:

Weirdly it wouldn’t bother me, if it was a good price we got.

now if it was Butterfield and he said he was staying I’d be seriously annoyed!! ?

It wouldn’t bother me either, but the drama of it all would be unnecessary. He’s just an attention seaker.

6 hours ago, therealhantsram said:

So the best they can do is a has-been 90s pop star from Stoke on Trent.

I wonder who turned them down before they approached Robbie.  Can't have been first choice!

Bizarre.

Only straight pop star they could find?

Archived