Fantasy World Cup League 2018

Mostyn6

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Quietly confident about my team.

image.png.1800c801c0330d1feae731f03806ef7d.png

Can I make a suggestion if you don’t mind. Dybala is unlikely to play for Argentina because he doesn’t fit well with Messi so they often start with Higuain up front instead. Perhaps someone like Cavani or Suarez would be better because Uruguay have a relatively straight forward group. Otherwise it looks good, I like how you included Goretzka, he was one of the best players at the confederations cup

37 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Can I make a suggestion if you don’t mind. Dybala is unlikely to play for Argentina because he doesn’t fit well with Messi so they often start with Higuain up front instead. Perhaps someone like Cavani or Suarez would be better because Uruguay have a relatively straight forward group. Otherwise it looks good, I like how you included Goretzka, he was one of the best players at the confederations cup

I really wanted to squeeze Dybala in because I really rated him, but you're certainly right here. Can't afford Suarez and Dybala is one of the cheaper options since I ran out of cash by the end and I had to drop out Kimmich for Alexander Arnold because of that ?.

My team's looking amazing - feeling really confident especially since seeing the screenshots on here. Some of you obviously have no idea.

Just a few tweaks to make - I've picked a few based on their funny names (Semenov, Miranda...), now I just need to check that these are guaranteed starters and I'm good to go!

Good luck losers x

4 hours ago, McLovin said:

We've got another Rowett here wanting to offer Lampard who manages a rival advice ?

3 hours ago, Andicis said:

I really wanted to squeeze Dybala in because I really rated him, but you're certainly right here. Can't afford Suarez and Dybala is one of the cheaper options since I ran out of cash by the end and I had to drop out Kimmich for Alexander Arnold because of that ?.

I really want to put Dybala in too but I read the Argies are likely to go with Messi and Aguero, leaving Dybala and Higuain on the bench. (Which is absolutely mental). Given the game time he'll light this world cup up but he's got some competition for sure. 

6 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

I really want to put Dybala in too but I read the Argies are likely to go with Messi and Aguero, leaving Dybala and Higuain on the bench. (Which is absolutely mental). Given the game time he'll light this world cup up but he's got some competition for sure. 

It’s a shame because they have so many attacking options, even having to luxury to leave Icardi, joint top scorer in Italy at home, but the rest of their team is average. Dybala and Messi like to occupy and drift into the same spaces which is why I think the Argentina coach has taken the view that it’s either Messi or Dybala.

3 minutes ago, McLovin said:

It’s a shame because they have so many attacking options, even having to luxury to leave Icardi, joint top scorer in Italy at home, but the rest of their team is average. Dybala and Messi like to occupy and drift into the same spaces which is why I think the Argentina coach has taken the view that it’s either Messi or Dybala.

Might look to the future a bit though? This is Messi's last world cup at the top most likely, might see it as a chance to play Messi slightly less and Dybala a bit more? 

Archived