Notts County away ticket details

RiddingsRam

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know Frank's played on some of the biggest stages in world football, but surely this will show him the actual size of our club , best part of 4000 people turning up for an away pre season friendly ? 

Personally I can't wait for the day , were going to start at the waterfront just out of the train station and see what happens .

10 hours ago, RiddingsRam said:

I know Frank's played on some of the biggest stages in world football, but surely this will show him the actual size of our club , best part of 4000 people turning up for an away pre season friendly ? 

Personally I can't wait for the day , were going to start at the waterfront just out of the train station and see what happens .

No offence Riddings but it’ll be closer than PP for many so some perspective may be. Our Frank knows we are a big club anyway, he’s under no illusions I’m sure ?

20 minutes ago, SKRam said:

No offence Riddings but it’ll be closer than PP for many so some perspective may be. Our Frank knows we are a big club anyway, he’s under no illusions I’m sure ?

Still it's potentially 4000 people making the effort for an away pre season friendly .

Just now, RiddingsRam said:

Still it's potentially 4000 people making the effort for an away pre season friendly .

It is mate and big respect for that. It will be impressive for sure and adds to the anticipation for the season. Can’t be many feeling negative about build up to another 46 games of fun ?

Archived