cannable

21 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Most surreal post of the day award. ?

Just been beaten.....see above.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, McLovin said:

I’m not sure Bryso has the correct shoulder posture anymore to play the fast and furious game that he once did. His posture caused friction on his back muscles which in turn injure his other muscles such as his glutes. Years of hard running causes this natural effect. 

That’s done me for the night

I’ve been posting on Derby forums since 2009, when I was 14. Very early age to be posting at this level.

My typing style is very agressive on the thumb, especially the way I press the space bar. I now need much longer rests between posts as a result.

I fear that if I don’t change my typing style soon, I can forget my forum career lasting into my 30s.

Just now, Duracell said:

I’ve been posting on Derby forums since 2009, when I was 14. Very early age to be posting at this level.

My typing style is very agressive on the thumb, especially the way I press the space bar. I now need much longer rests between posts as a result.

I fear that if I don’t change my typing style soon, I can forget my forum career lasting into my 30s.

Evolving is a natural progression. Don’t fear it, embrace it. It’s how we improve as a species.

1 hour ago, McLovin said:

I’m not sure Bryso has the correct shoulder posture anymore to play the fast and furious game that he once did. His posture caused friction on his back muscles which in turn injure his other muscles such as his glutes. Years of hard running causes this natural effect. 

You're a very strange lad, McLovin. ?

8 hours ago, Duracell said:

Are you sure your injury is down to typing ?

There is only one thing better than a lung bursting run from a midfielder with or without ball to put fear into the heart of the opposition and that is two midfielders doing it.  It always creates options for the attacking team and that puts doubt in the mind of the defense. And creating doubt in defenses is golden.

Whether it is to come onto the ball at pace, arrive in the box for a finish, or to create space for another runner it does not matter they all help.

I remember one game (although I do not remember which sorry) when Hendrick and Bryson were running off and beyond Martin, we had so many options it was some of the best football I have seen us play.

Alas Hendrick has gone, The best of Bryson might be behind him, I have seen Johnson and Thorne show signs of this.

I would love to see Frank bring this back into our game.

I think the only real difference between Bryson and Lampard has been the injuries that Bryson has had over the few years.

Having said that, he has still proven he can be instrumental to a Promotion winning side - I'm really sitting on the fence with this. I would love him to be a Starter but I just can't see him hitting the heights that we have seen previously.

15 minutes ago, Mr Giggles said:

I think the only real difference between Bryson and Lampard has been the injuries that Bryson has had over the few years.

Having said that, he has still proven he can be instrumental to a Promotion winning side - I'm really sitting on the fence with this. I would love him to be a Starter but I just can't see him hitting the heights that we have seen previously.

You are kidding right .

Skill was the difference 

7 minutes ago, curtains said:

You are kidding right .

Skill was the difference 

This thread is funny - for all we love Bryson for his two seasons where he was consistently our hardest-working player, he won 3 Scottish caps. That kind of tells you how good he looks to anyone outside the Derby bubble

1 minute ago, StivePesley said:

This thread is funny - for all we love Bryson for his two seasons where he was consistently our hardest-working player, he won 3 Scottish caps. That kind of tells you how good he looks to anyone outside the Derby bubble

Scotland caps wow that doesn’t say much. 

18 minutes ago, StivePesley said:

Leroy Sane has been left out of Germany’s World Cup squad, sometimes managers prefer other options most notably in Scotland it is Scott Brown and whoever is playing in the Premier League as their partner.

1 hour ago, StivePesley said:

I mean… it kind of doesn’t, youth 

1 hour ago, jagerbob said:

is lampard our new first team manager?

or has he just come in to mentor the one single player on our books who most closely resembles his own position and traits?

Sorry for starting a thread theorising that Lampard may have a positive influence on a player who plays similarly to how he did because it doesn’t fit your agenda x

1 hour ago, cannable said:

I mean… it kind of doesn’t, youth 

Expect it kind of does. Successive Scottish managers didn't rate him. And for a player that won our Player of the Season twice I don't actually remember any rumours of other clubs tracking him. We loaned him to Cardiff because he couldn't stay fit and Rowett didn't rate him either

9 minutes ago, StivePesley said:

Expect it kind of does. Successive Scottish managers didn't rate him. And for a player that won our Player of the Season twice I don't actually remember any rumours of other clubs tracking him. We loaned him to Cardiff because he couldn't stay fit and Rowett didn't rate him either

Citing a lack of Scotland caps determines that Bryson isn’t a good player is equivalent to stating that Gordon Strachan and Craig Levein are the leading authorities on how good a footballer he is. Ergo, it doesn’t and they aren’t. 

QPR and Burnley, the latter of which he’d as good as signed for before we played a five year contract trump card. 

His lack of fitness is the very point of this thread.

I have no idea whether Rowett rates Bryson so I can only assumed that you’ve asked him. As far as I was aware Bryson for Kieftenbald was as us trying to sign a defensive version of Bryson to fit the system.

Archived