Matej Vydra - Signed for Burnley

Bris Vegas

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Grantona said:

Nearly all BFC players live in Cheshire or south Manchester.....Jason Shackell and his American missus (dream home in Alderley Edge).?

JS a free agent still?

Would not surprise me in the slightest if he ended up in the MLS

6 hours ago, Saity said:

But Frank our manager doesn’t want him ...he’s not played once in his pre season and we haven’t missed him 

For the umpteenth time he's been injured! Stop making up shizzle to suit your argument. He may well not be in Frank's plans but the reason he's not played is that he had an operation over the summer and has NOT BEEN FIT.

On 31/07/2018 at 14:48, HantsRam said:

BURNLEY AND DERBY AGREE VYDRA-WELLS SWAP

Burnley and Derby have agreed a deal that will see the Clarets sign Matej Vydra and Nahki Wells join the Rams the other way, according to Sky sources.

We understand both players are set to do medicals at their respective potential new clubs later on Tuesday.

Burnley and Derby have agreed a deal that will see the Clarets sign Matej Vydra and Nahki Wells join the Rams the other way, according to Sky sources.

We understand both players are set to do medicals at their respective potential new clubs later on Tuesday.

Just now, Simon Bradley said:

Wells???? Well, now I'm wondering if the Waghorn deal has taken a turn? 

2 minutes ago, Simon Bradley said:

I find this ridiculous- I do not rate wells and why would we really need him? Unless it’s the only way to get the Vydra deal done 

I *suspect* this is us trying to get the deal over the line, rather than actually having much of an interest in Wells.

It's far easier to sell Vydra and then justify Wells being potentially a fringe player than it is to justify not playing last season's golden boot winner and his value dwindling when we need to bring some money in.

I'd expect it to still be a £10m+ fee

6 minutes ago, Grantona said:

Burnley value Wells at £5 million - what we paid for him.

Did not even start a single league game.

Which is why I wouldn’t go as far as £500,000 - I take it Burnley want rid ! And we want the Vydra deal sorted

i don’t think he will be starting many games for us either to be honest 

Archived