Craig Bryson

David

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bit more certain in other papers saying he wants to come back now Rowetts gone .Rather be in the Championship with Derby than the Prem with Cardiff .Bryso is a Ram he hates Forest.

Seriously though whatever you think from a playing perspective there have been players shipped out that clearly didn't want to go and had the club at heart.[Unlike that snake Two Shots]

To be honest, i think he will struggle massively in the prem, as will Cardiff. Nice to know that he is not immediately being drawn to the bright lights though, and is waiting to see what is gonna happen with us. Possibly wants to stay with us if its Frankie ?

Well he contributed to a team getting automatic promotion so he isn’t rubbish is he? We own him and if he does want to play for Derby county well that’s a massive positive in my opinion 

if he could do what savage actually did it would help as well - he could turn his last year of his ( large ) contract into a two year contract for the same costs

Thats pretty impressive from bryson if true.

We will need a few exprienced pro's to help the youngsters

Right now my team would be......

Martin

weimann.    Vydra or elsnik.   Bryson.   Lawrence or Thomas

.                                         Thorne

Fozzy or lowe.      Davies.       Keogh.        Wisdom

.                                        Carson

18 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Youth no - energy and movement yes

How long before his legs go? 

How long before the same voices start to decry our midfield for being less than dynamic or lacking creativity?

how long before those calling for youthful players to be given a chance? How many people already calling for this are ready to welcome Bryson back with open arms?

Think we should sell if we get some money for him, he’s not the player he used to be (understandable given age and number of injuries), so he’d be a good one to get funds in for to build a younger team, especially given his wages won’t exactly be low. That said the attitude he’s showed their is excellent, clearly more concerned with being at the right club rather than just the prem, so would be happy enough to welcome him back given he clearly gives a damn.

I really like Bryson, and I’m in no doubt he would offer something to our midfield. However, I hope he moves to Cardiff and finally plays in the Premier League. Nostalgia stopped him doing it before with Burnley, plus a decent wage rise, so I  wish him all the best at Cardiff and hope he does well in the Premier League. It will allow us to bring someone in who hopefully can offer what Bryson can and more. Callum Guy by all accounts should be given a chance next season, he’s done well at both loan spells, plus Elsnik looks close enough. We also have three good options in Ledley, Thorne and Huddlestone. Johnson and Butterfield are also there, but I’d hope that we can move them on personally. 

1 hour ago, Millenniumram said:

Think we should sell if we get some money for him, he’s not the player he used to be (understandable given age and number of injuries), so he’d be a good one to get funds in for to build a younger team, especially given his wages won’t exactly be low. That said the attitude he’s showed their is excellent, clearly more concerned with being at the right club rather than just the prem, so would be happy enough to welcome him back given he clearly gives a damn.

all of the selling should be done by a new manager - and he may well want an experienced goal scoring midfielder even if he can’t play three games in a week 

1 hour ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

How long before his legs go? 

How long before the same voices start to decry our midfield for being less than dynamic or lacking creativity?

how long before those calling for youthful players to be given a chance? How many people already calling for this are ready to welcome Bryson back with open arms?

On your first 'how long', who knows but he has a year left on his contract so we either sell now or get nowt and let it run out - the new manager should decide.

As for the other questions - I couldn't give a fig about the views of some of the posters.

Fair play to him he obviously loves the club but he should go. We need the money & he might not get the chance to play in the prem again. I wouldnt blame him for going. He might regret it when he looks back on his career if he doesnt go

16 minutes ago, G-Ram said:

Fair play to him he obviously loves the club but he should go. We need the money & he might not get the chance to play in the prem again. I wouldnt blame him for going. He might regret it when he looks back on his career if he doesnt go

Or Cardiff have offered him less than he’s on here. 

Archived